Re: not receiving guild tokens if logged in during guild reset

by nabokovfan87

Original Post

Re: not receiving guild tokens if logged in during guild reset

★★★★ Apprentice

I greatly appreciate your help to resolve this issue and the deep dive into figuring out what happened.

To close this issue off, I would encourage some sort of a mechanism where if I am receiving 0 tokens, just send me a message that lists my rank in rewards.  As far as a player experience, that seems to be a major gripe where it is causing me to think I'm missing out on something I would normally be earning. 

My daily tickets was always at 600, and while I don't fully understand the formula behind what amount of tokens I should be receiving, my understanding was that if I am completing my 600 I should at least be getting something.  From the posts on reddit on the topic, it basically summarized the formula as the average is awarded in place of a tie. 

Again, if I'm supposed to receive nothing, awesome, it's been resolved, but I would like to see something in the inbox that lets me know I received what I was supposed to.  It was weird to me that my being logged-in caused me to not receive the message majority of the time.  It happened one time without my account being logged in during the period, and I haven't had any issues since that occurred.

Message 11 of 11 (62 Views)