non wrapping playcall menus

by ahmadabukhdair1

Original Post

non wrapping playcall menus

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Getting lost in play calling menus
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. It's difficult to 100 percent find the advanced play selection menu
How is this making it more difficult? It causes a lot of problems during a game, especially when you're playing online and somehow manage to accidentally go for 2 fake fgs on second/third down.
How can we reproduce this experience? Get lost in the menu on purpose, and try finding your way back without looking.

To put it simply, I'd like non-wrapping menus both to find the advanced playbook, as well as in that screen itself to reliably find quick, standard, screen, passes/runs/ special teams plays, etc etc. This is a small but vitally important fix that I feel would help solidify strategy in a game of Madden, as people could be confident of the types of plays they were selecting.

Message 1 of 3 (818 Views)

Re: non wrapping playcall menus

★★ Apprentice

I agree, that would be a quick fix.

Message 2 of 3 (783 Views)

Re: non wrapping playcall menus

★★ Novice

after losing my 100th game due to being lost in the menu system please make this dream come true and make it non wrappable.
I just lost a game in the last 2 minutes due to being lost in the menu after dominating the game. this has happened several times this year since I have started playing this game.
Let me know what I have to do to get this implemented,if it takes me getting a million signituares it will be done
Message 3 of 3 (767 Views)