no touchdown possible in skill trainer - stay on the field

by KrazyKevin133

Original Post

Re: no touchdown possible in skill trainer - stay on the field

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes I've just being playing today and found the same problems with trucking as NaughtySenpai did. Flip plays sometimes doesn't work either. The play says it's up to you whether to flip but the flip button doesn't work and then says fail if you don't flip :-/
I'm at least getting through the drills with silver and bronze mostly though.

Message 91 of 96 (552 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE*

Special Teams

• Fixed an issue preventing touchdowns from always being awarded on fake punts and fake field goals when the snap receiver was the one who scored the touchdown
  • DEV NOTE: This fix also fixes issues PS4 players have encountered in Skills Trainer regarding touchdowns not always being awarded correctly.

February Title Update

Blueberry.png
Message 92 of 96 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened to me too
Message 93 of 96 (493 Views)

Community Manager

@Ogbobbydeas 

Did it happen since the February update?

Blueberry.png
Message 94 of 96 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice

No it doesn't. There's still no blockshed icons on the pass rush drill though, and the game doesn't register trucking moves in the running back drill (probably because of the fall forward animation bug).

Message 95 of 96 (479 Views)

Community Manager

@NaughtySenpai69 wrote:

No it doesn't. There's still no blockshed icons on the pass rush drill though, and the game doesn't register trucking moves in the running back drill (probably because of the fall forward animation bug).

Thanks for the info. It sounds related to the fall forward animation bug so I'll make sure the team is aware that it's trickling into the skills trainer as well. 

Blueberry.png
Message 96 of 96 (473 Views)