Re: no touchdown possible in skill trainer - stay on the field

by abc250544426

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Some assistance to the Madden Team if, as is reported, they are having difficulty reproducing the bug.

How to proceed:

1/ Allocate a dev to the job

2/ Load up Madden on ANY platform

3/ Run ANY skills trainer lesson that requires a touchdown to progress

4/ Observe the results

You're welcome - from a very disillusioned new European player on PC.

Message 81 of 96 (727 Views)

★★ Novice

That's another US sport you've ruined, nice work EA.

Message 82 of 96 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Purchased the PS4 PSN digital version and I am not happy with the lack of attention to the consumer from these studios. They don't value our time is what it is. A simple solution could have sufficed. Have your madden team address this asap as this is preventing new madden players from enjoying and learning the basics in the skills training portion of this game. So if this is my first impression of what to expect with future titles??. I might take the loss on this purchase and never buy another madden again. 

Message 83 of 96 (669 Views)

★★ Novice

yea they don't do anything to solve this problem, they MUST read what trouble we have, we didn't buy this game to be scammed!

Message 84 of 96 (666 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could anyone please help with the process of applying for a refund on this game? I purchased the game yesterday and attempted to initiate the refund process through my Origin account but the system simply states that "You have no games eligible for a refund". I disagree with this statement in that I was intending to submit my request through the "72 hours from purchase" rule in relation to this bug which is stopping me from playing a game I feel I paid a premium price for. In essence, I cannot learn to play the game, ergo, I cannot play the game.

As a customer, I am extremely unsatisfied with this situation. I feel the feedback received in relation to the user community's excellent engagement with the bug reporting process in this case has been unbelievable in the most literal definition of the word. To say the development team are having trouble replicating the bug when users are clearly reporting the issue as existing across all platforms and in every instance of running a skills training lesson that requires a running touchdown is, frankly, insulting to the intelligence of the community. As an aside, not only have the community provided all information requested in relation to the bug via this forum, they, through several excellent posts, have clearly indicated when the bug was introduced i.e. via the last update.

Thanks guys, any help with the refund process would be most appreciated. Needless to say I hope I can successfully complete the process and will never be purchasing an EA game again.

Message 85 of 96 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

In fact it depend on which country you live, for example I live in France and du to internet law, I have 2 weeks to be refund or under 2 hours of gaming

Message 86 of 96 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PSN: Duthboy11

Message 87 of 96 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

New update 1.19 fix this bug. Thanks devs!

Message 88 of 96 (475 Views)

★★★ Novice
For every platform?
Message 89 of 96 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

For PC it was, but you still don't get block shed icons on the pass rush drill and on the running back moves drill the game doesn't detect user trucks. I guess at least it's possible to do all the drills now though.

Message 90 of 96 (432 Views)