Re: no loot after heroic sith raid

by jedilord1

Original Post

no loot after heroic sith raid

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? no loot after heroic sith raid
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 872-664-928
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The support guy said - I have to post my issue here -> so we played the new heroic Sith Raid all night. I changed the guild and renounced all raids / loots of my old guild to play this new raid. At the end I got a message (attached). If I could not take part in the raid that day - it would be okay - but playing a whole night and at the end no loot at all. That's really frustrating. > If I'm "IN", so I am also "IN" for the loot, otherwise it must be a message -> that my participation in this raid is prohibited! Wait for your feedback. Cheers!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play heroic sith raid!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

The support guy said - I have to post my issue here -> so we played the new heroic Sith Raid all night. I changed the guild and renounced all raids / loots of my old guild to play this new raid. At the end I got a message (attached). If I could not take part in the raid that day - it would be okay - but playing a whole night and at the end no loot at all. That's really frustrating. > If I'm "IN", so I am also "IN" for the loot, otherwise it must be a message -> that my participation in this raid is prohibited! Wait for your feedback.

Cheers!

IMG_0610.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Re: no loot after heroic sith raid

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

kindly reminder

can we please get an info on how many sithraids a user can participiate for rewards and when he should better not change his guild?

Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)