no audio conversation

by Blitzeclaire

Original Post

Re: no audio conversation

★★★ Apprentice

Patch 1.03 has been released for PS4 but it seems that this problem is still not fixed. I've deleted the entire game and save files and downloading again right now to see if that helps. I'll keep you guys posted. If it is still not fixed I would be very upset with EA honestly. I'm almost at that point where I want a refund and not play the game at all anymore. It amazes me that EA lets a problem like this unsolved, the game is unplayable right now to be fair. You can literally not play the game with the story. And I've paid good money to play early. Guess not worth after all. Standard smile

Message 11 of 35 (1,202 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I feel ya about the refund thing Triss-050.. It would be weird if they didn fix the bug in this new patch.. CROSSING FINGERS AND TOES!
Message 12 of 35 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've just tried again, and I can confirm the bug is NOT fixed on PS4 deluxe edition for me. Great stuff. 20 euro's wasted, might as well have bought the regular version. Wonder if it's actually going to be fixed before full release. Great stuff EA, great stuff. I wonder if they even read this stuff.

Message 13 of 35 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Damn this is some BS
Hopefully they fix this sh** fast! - No new game experience is the same without the cutscenes
Message 14 of 35 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same for Ps4!
Message 15 of 35 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant hear any dialog audio at all

Message 16 of 35 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
A guy posted in another like this. You have to set language to English (United States) in PS4 Settings
Message 17 of 35 (989 Views)

★ Novice

Same * is happening to me, on PS4 ;( feels good to not be alone about this Wink

Message 18 of 35 (963 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!!! :D

Message 19 of 35 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem im on ps4 hope they fix it now its boring when i do races
Message 20 of 35 (957 Views)