[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Strelevens
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Around 7
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22/02/2019 CST UTC +8
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
What should be happening instead? Players should have the promised rewards after spending hours on the game to level up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try leveling up characters I guess?

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1050
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Strelevens
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Around 7
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22/02/2019 CST UTC +8
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Returning to the lobby after the match, after leveling up to 17 I was looking for the expected apex pack reward. Nothing came up on the top right corner of the lobby.
What should be happening instead? Players should have the promised rewards after spending hours on the game to level up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try leveling up characters I guess?

Message 1 of 10 (3,598 Views)

Re: no apex pack after leveling

★ Novice
No pack since lvl 50 to 58
Message 2 of 10 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Haven't receive pack after lvling up already 3times

Message 3 of 10 (3,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I dont receive a pack also after leveling Frown
Message 4 of 10 (3,538 Views)

Community Manager

You'll receive 45 packs from level 1-100. Early on you'll get some packs after leveling up but as you get higher in rank it will take multiple levels to receive an Apex Pack.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (3,517 Views)

★ Novice
I don't receive my pack lvl 56 and 61
Message 6 of 10 (3,463 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the response but, I've heard that pack skips starts on level 20 and above as you mentioned, "you get higher in rank it will take multiple levels to receive an Apex Pack". In my case, the pack didn't show up upon reaching level 17, correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't there be one with every level before 20?

Message 7 of 10 (3,445 Views)

★ Novice

Haven't received a crate from level 22 - 26. And before that not even one rare...

Message 8 of 10 (2,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Strelevens I'm not getting any apex packs and I'm level 5 in the new prestige system in s14 and I've missed 4 packs why aren't I getting them
Message 9 of 10 (564 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (528 Views)