nhl 19 franchise glitch

by pelt55

Original Post

Re: nhl 19 franchise glitch

★★★★★ Novice
Oh great, so don't trade for picks and stockpile picks and do stuff that makes you a good gm because EA can't handle it. They should hire people who know what they are doing, coding and making the game work... SMH
Message 31 of 49 (2,974 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Glad I only paid $20 for a glitchy game this year... Oh look, ps5's coming out. Which means it's gonna take EA 2 YEARS to get OTP going, 1st year will be absolutely garbage like 15 was. This franchise mode was going to get 9/10 for me solely based on the scouting. But this glitch just proves that y'all have too many interns doing your coding and this is like the same crap that went on with Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour, where the game wouldn't dump cache. This is a RAM / memory issue that no one from EA that said ANYTHING on this thread, which is the hottest!. Step up and grow and pair and tell is honestly what's wrong... That y'all screwed up, and since it's not your bread and butter, then you're not working on it. Some of us like playing with the CPU and work contracts, and not have to deal with 30000 clueless Timmy's online, that don't even know what the cycle is, and spend 500+ days playing. Come on EA Representatives. Simulate with injuries off, up until INDEPENDENCE Day 2020 , and watch your game go into full * mode.
Message 32 of 49 (2,944 Views)

★★ Novice

i got through july 5 when i disabled AUTO SAVE and didnt offer few scout contract like previsious times

Message 33 of 49 (2,720 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same roster is full issue here. Has happened in multiple years. Frustrating. Tried all known fixes like releasing ufas and trading players. 45/50 and still can’t sign free agents. 

Message 34 of 49 (2,676 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode Freeze

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I can not get passed july 4th 2020 in franchise mode. can someone please help or refund my money!

Message 35 of 49 (2,652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem too. Any word on how to fix it?

Message 36 of 49 (2,632 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA, this bug has been around since launch and it still isn't fixed. Are you seriously going to ask me to buy NHL 20 next month without fixing this very game-breaking bug? Its been 11 months people...! I put far too many hours into this franchise just to see all of my save files corrupted by this bug. I've tried reloading older save files but the only backup file left that isn't corrupted goes back to March 28; I'd lose the all of the playoffs and my draft progress and multiple scouting reports as well as free agent signings. I can't advance the day past July 6th despite multiple attempts to avoid the bug. Please tell me you intend to fix this.

Message 37 of 49 (2,490 Views)

Franchise Mode Advance Day Glitch

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cannot advance past July 6th, 2021 with my expansion franchise.
What happens when the bug occurs? Simulating screen with consistently rotating circle, B to stop simulation is responsive but does nothing but change Simulating to Finishing...
What do you expect to see? EA to fix a bug they've known about for nearly a year.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode - expansion draft with default rosters
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All Times
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? zX FaMoUz Xz
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I read that this occurs when I hire and fire a scout on the same day, however I reloaded an old file and avoided doing that, yet I only made it to July 6th, 2021. I have no other recent save files that aren't corrupted with this same issue.  One thing I noticed was after I had offered some contracts they would disappear without notification and would no longer be highlighted green on the free agent and hire scout menus. Please figure out a way to patch this issue, I spent a lot of time scouting and drafting for this franchise, I'd hate to not be able to play it again.

Message 38 of 49 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RaidenendedUpOK I'm completely with you here
Message 39 of 49 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jbecker8896 -Happened to me on July 25th, 2022. Right after the draft, can enter “contracts” but can’t resign anyone. Incredibly frustrating. And not one response from EA..?
Message 40 of 49 (2,257 Views)