nhl 19 franchise glitch

by pelt55

Original Post

Re: nhl 19 franchise glitch

★★★★ Novice

Signed three players and traded two leaving just four unsigned prospect. No change; keeps spinning "simulating". If I hit the circle, it just says "finishing..." Stuck on July 10 but played four seasons.

Message 11 of 49 (3,681 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

C'mon EA, fix the damn game or give me my $65 god damned dollars back.

Message 12 of 49 (3,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also have this problem. I tried to get rid of unsigned players as mentioned in this thread and still couldn't get past July 4 and sometimes July 3 after hiring new scouts. I tried many, many things to make it easier on the game (offering only two FA contracts, signing/trading unsigned, doing any combination of things on separate days so i could baby the game along) and nothing worked.

This is just season 1 for me and I played about 70 reg season games + the playoffs. If this doesn't get fixed soon I'm done with NHL. I was enjoying everything and worked hard at it, but to just have none of it matter is pretty devastating. NHL are the only games I play anymore made by EA. Please get this right or I'm done.

Message 13 of 49 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is on ps4 if anyone at EA even reads these things.
Message 14 of 49 (3,470 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode Freeze

★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me. Did you ever resolve this? If you didn't I feel your pain. If you did could you tell me how?

Message 15 of 49 (3,387 Views)

★★ Novice

My franchise is stuck on June 27, 2020. When I click on Advance Day, it just has an infinite loop of it simulating. It seems stuck. I also have a pile of unsigned free agents, would that have anything to do with this? I've tried signing them all, but still nothing.

Message 16 of 49 (3,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mines July 6, no matter what won’t go past it

Message 17 of 49 (3,190 Views)

★★★ Novice

I eventually found a way, but I cant guarantee it will work for everyone.

Originally I had drafted 11 players in the draft, even after signing and trading that number down to 3 it still wouldn't work.

I had a save before the draft and only drafted 6 players, then signed 2 of those guys. This fixed that freeze.

Afterwards I kept getting freezes if I offered more than two FA contracts or more than 4 scout contracts.

So I made it through the offseason. Funny thing is I worked so hard making it work that I got burnt out and dont even want to play anymore.

Hope this helps!

Message 18 of 49 (3,145 Views)

★★★ Novice
I meant per day as far as 2 FA and 4 scout contracts.
Message 19 of 49 (3,143 Views)

★ Novice

Great info, thank you. I gave up and started another franchise lol.  I still have the save from the old one and it happened right after I had offered a couple different free agents.  So that actually does make a lot of sense.

After the initial one I've made a habit of saving different before & after  files in the off season whenever an event happens and I haven't had the problem in my new franchise and I am 5 years in now.  

But I will definitely test this out in my new franchise and see if I can make my way through a glitch created by this.

Thanks again bro!

Message 20 of 49 (3,130 Views)