my sims dont have career goals

by mrsmeerkat

Original Post

my sims dont have career goals

★★★ Newbie

My sims no longer have carear goals to complete therefore cannot progress in their chosen carears.  I am not using any mods, it is widnows 8.1 and dvd.  I have ot used any cheats.

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: my sims dont have career goals

Hero
  • Could you start a new game for testing purposes to see if you have the same issue
  • Also does it only happen to Sims that already were in a career but also if you have them change jobs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: my sims dont have career goals

★★★★★ Apprentice

Some of the career steps now only have the Performance goal.   This was, I believe, part of the revisions to careers and aspirations with the Decemeber 16th patch.   Many of the career and aspiration goals were revised or removed.   For example, the first milestone of the "Bestselling Author" aspiration no longer requires you to "Beat Writer's Block", but now simply requires you to "Write For 1 Hour While Inspired".   

@mrsmeerkat wrote:

My sims no longer have carear goals to complete therefore cannot progress in their chosen carears.  I am not using any mods, it is widnows 8.1 and dvd.  I have ot used any cheats.

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)