★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number sapphire radeon pulse rx 580 8gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in fort
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2019-03-04 23:00 UTC+2
Summarize your bug after mission i got back to fort and gone to forge after that i got disconnected to main menu tried to recconet got back to main menu again and after second attempt to connect to game i got connected but it was different pilot not my 30lvl whit epic colossus whit all finished quests but 1lvl whit fresh new story line quests no items and everything locked only achievements was unlocked. now my anthem pilot is gone missing, and there is only 1lvl pilot.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don't really know, i just got my javelin photo in forge for showing.
What happens when the bug occurs? as i whriten in summarize i got discconected and my pilot where missing
What should be happening instead? would be nice to get back my pilot whit all stuff

after mission i got back to fort and gone to forge after that i got disconnected to main menu tried to recconet got back to main menu again and after second attempt to connect to game i got connected but it was different pilot not my 30lvl whit epic colossus whit all finished quests but 1lvl whit fresh new story line quests no items and everything locked only achievements was unlocked. now my anthem pilot is gone missing, and there is only 1lvl pilot. 

Message 1 of 2 (52 Views)

Re: my pilot got missing

★★★★ Novice
On the main menu, before you hit a key to resume your game, there is a button to start a new Freelancer. Check that screen, see if there's a button to switch Freelancers.
Message 2 of 2 (35 Views)
Twitter Stream