multiple issues cottage living

by saralisa55

Original Post

multiple issues cottage living

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims™ 4 Djungeläventyr The Sims™ 4 Dammråttekit The Sims™ 4 Smått och smart Stuff Pack The Sims™ 4 Paranormalt Stuff Pack The Sims™ 4 Coola köksprylar The Sims™ 4 Soliga trädgårdsprylar The Sims™ 4 digitalt ljudspår The Sims™ 4 Eko-liv The Sims™ 4 Vampyrer The Sims™ 4 Romantiska trädgårdsprylar The Sims™ 4 Studentliv The Sims™ 4 Styla ditt drömhus Game Pack The Sims™ 4 Årstider The Sims™ 4 Klassiska glamourprylar The Sims™ 4 Stadsliv The Sims™ 4 StrangerVille The Sims™ 4 Skickligt stickat Stuff Pack The Sims™ 4 Trevligt tillsammans The Sims™ 4 Föräldraliv The Sims™ 4 Barnrumsprylar The Sims™ 4 Snöiga bergen The Sims™ 4 Julhelgspaket The Sims™ 4 Tvättstugeprylar The Sims™ 4 Filmkvällsprylar The Sims™ 4 Hundar & Katter The Sims™ 4 Träningsprylar The Sims™ 4 Lantkökskit The Sims™ 4 Dags att jobba The Sims™ 4 Innergårdsoas-kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't randomize sims from gallery. new since latest update. I pre orderd and had issues installing. I also cant turn cc on. I have had a along running bug with some decorations/ furniture logos reading as "new" the way it does when you just bought a new pack. but all the time. I have tried updating the game and "repairing the game" multiple times but it didn't bug me enough to be worth uninstaling. this has been a couple of months and multiple updates and at least 2 packs. also a over all game thing, roof glitches when platforms used under. the roof ignores the walls.
What do you expect to see? I should be able o get a random sims from the gallery I should be able to use cc. notifications of new stuff should only show up when new and not be permanent. the roof should respect the walls.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the 2 first are from the latest update/ game pack. I installed and played them at the same so I dont know if its the one or the other. the other two the orange glow thing is a couple of months. the platforms and roof thing is from the snowy escape update.

sorry123

Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: multiple issues cottage living

Community Manager
@saralisa55 Hey there, for bug reports, it's best to keep a single issue to a single report, that helps with tracking things. Also, without doing a deep dive, it sounds like some issues might be technical ones, rather than bugs. As well as the steps taken, removing mods as a test is also a good way to go.

In any case, I'll ask if you can keep separate issues/reports to their own threads, and hopefully you can get any local technical issues sorted too.

Thanks!
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)