missing guild payout

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iOS
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 986843228
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug For the past 3 to 4 weeks I have not been getting the guild payout rewards (I actually believe this started occurring when DST started) on Thursday nights. I get them on other nights, but never a Thursday. I checked my tokens to see if I somehow got them and just didn't get the inbox notification, but I did not get them credited.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

See Summary for details, that's about all there is to it.

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: missing guild payout

Hi @CDodzdo and thanks for the report!

In order to get a guild reward payout, you have to contribute to the guild event. A quick glance at your swgoh.gg profile seems like you might have all units at 7*.

The guild event on Wednesday-Thursday is for energy spent on Hard Nodes. Are you spending all your energy on normal nodes right now? If so, I recommend a single sim on a hard node to get in the scoreboard, then you will get the payout.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

All Replies

Hi @CDodzdo and thanks for the report!

In order to get a guild reward payout, you have to contribute to the guild event. A quick glance at your swgoh.gg profile seems like you might have all units at 7*.

The guild event on Wednesday-Thursday is for energy spent on Hard Nodes. Are you spending all your energy on normal nodes right now? If so, I recommend a single sim on a hard node to get in the scoreboard, then you will get the payout.

★★ Novice
Yep, that was it exactly. Feel dumb. Guess that happens when you don't have anything to farm there, lose track of those things.
Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

I hear you. For a while, I had to remember to spend 6 energy on a dark side node on that activity day, in order to get the payout.

Now with Droideka and the Palpmobile on light & dark, I am back on auto-farm for both of them, so don't have to worry about it (until I'm done anyway).