missed Bastila shards, double drops

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pocophone f1
OS Version android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 796-277-677
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug the correct droprate from 33% (mean 1 or 2 shards out of 5 sim, 3 out of 10) has drop to zero% during the three days of ls-ds/hard node double drop at character: Bastila
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

Hello!

I just open my running cases, and I noticed that I got an answer from the help center when I wrote first time about my problem.

(unfortunatelly the system does not send e-mail notification if the case had answered)

As you see at printscreens I had an issue with collecting the shards for the famous Revan-event and they told me to post this issue on this forum.

Before (and after) the last double drop event farming went well. That's why I collect a spare of crystals ingame and also bought 2 crystal pack when the bonus packs (contain +25% crystals) ran. That's how I tried to prepare for the event to maximize the shard incoming, nevertheless it went wrong with Bastila. If the droprate was correct I would do more node refresh and do 15 sim /day, but I noticed that no shards coming. Then I only do one node refresh, 10 sim/day, and spend the rest of my crystals on other chars farming. According to the normal droprates (3 days * 10 sim) the 30 sim should grants about 10 successful attempts what gives 20 shards.

I know that some hard-to-reach materials like ship ability omegas at fleet battles had much lower droprate (somewhere between 2% and 5%) but Bastila shards should have the average 33% as she's only a base char not a very rare content.

I hear and read a lot of rumors about "ea manipulates the droprates at double drops" BUT I do not believe that EA able to mislead the players community. Becouse if I believed I wouldn't buy many content from this company (ship pack when i started, many crystal packs, brood alpha pack, and intend the new gear pack).

Please deal with this problem. I would be appreciated if you send me that 20 Bastila shards or the corresponding amount of crystals to buy these shards in the shipments.

Thank you!

szöveg1.PNG
szöveg2.PNG
szöveg3.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: missed Bastila shards, double drops

EA Live QV Team

Hi @kusid8364 and thank you for your report.

Drop rates are static as EA_Carrie stated in a Reddit response, we have no means to manipulate drop rates in any way. They are static and don't change.

Regarding your experience, we are not aware of any issue with the drop rates. We've done some testing today and the drop rate was working correctly. We are also unable to provide free shards as compensation, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

All Replies

Re: missed Bastila shards, double drops

EA Live QV Team

Hi @kusid8364 and thank you for your report.

Drop rates are static as EA_Carrie stated in a Reddit response, we have no means to manipulate drop rates in any way. They are static and don't change.

Regarding your experience, we are not aware of any issue with the drop rates. We've done some testing today and the drop rate was working correctly. We are also unable to provide free shards as compensation, sorry.

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)