[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? -YLlMHS-
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Getting out from a match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After getting out from a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.20 07:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? match summary blank, red dot on the TilValhall bloodhunt skin keeps showing up, The Old Ways Event Challenges missing after match
What should be happening instead? Viewing match summary, red dot on the TilValhall bloodhunt skin should disappear, able to see The Old Ways Event Challenges.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Viewing match summary, red dot on the TilValhall bloodhunt skin should disappear, The Old Ways Event Challenges missing after match

I was all good after the update until just now. After I got out of the match, the match summary page is blank, and I had to press "ESC" to skip it. The Old Ways Event Challenges were gone too after I got out to lobby. And the red dot for TilValhall bloodhunt skin keeps coming up. First I thought it was only for that particular match, so I started another game. I got the same thing. Then I repaired Apex Legends, I got the same thing. Then I logged onto my smurf, it didn't happen. I figured it was only for my main account.

Message 7 of 567 (24,074 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: blank match summary, missing the old ways event challenges

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates!

We're currently tracking this issue. I'll follow up here if I hear back with any updates. 

[Marking this as solved just for visibility. The issue is still under investigation and we are not considering this resolved.]

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 29 of 567 (26,382 Views)

All Replies

match summary bug

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ntnzz
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the after a game menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. wanted to see my stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Im not getting a "match summary screen" after a game. I havent had one since the latest patch and I didnt change any option. I have no idea why this happends and I cant invite ppl that I played with because of it
What should be happening instead? I should be getting a match summary screen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea

Im not getting a "match summary screen" after a game. I havent had one since the latest patch and I didnt change any option. I have no idea why this happends and I cant invite ppl that I played with because of it

Message 1 of 567 (22,815 Views)

Week 12 challenges not visible

★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GT960M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? skibildi5
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Challenges section
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Challenges section
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? all of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot see week 12 challenges. I only see vertical text "CH#"
What should be happening instead? Should see week 12 challenges..
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check challenges..?

Could not take a simple windows screenshot, but week 12 is not available. I see "CH#" text vertically and cannot click to open even though i see that new week already started.

Message 2 of 567 (20,687 Views)

Re: Week 12 challenges not visible

★★★★ Novice

Me too I've only just noticed it and I'm on Xbox. I thought it might of been some sort of section you can access due to finished every challenge to date but clearly seems to be a glitch. Why do I seem surprised.

Message 3 of 567 (20,621 Views)

Re: Week 12 challenges not visible

★★★ Newbie
@skibildi5 I had this problem to. Went to close and reopen... accidentally deleted and it fixed it. Not the fastest fix but it worked
Message 4 of 567 (20,560 Views)

Re: match summary bug

★ Novice

Did you ever get a fix for this? I am having the game issue.

Message 5 of 567 (22,694 Views)

Reach level 500 bloodhound event disappears

★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Junaiii
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Octadile
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match summary screen then also main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It’s a problem outside of game play
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? However many until level 500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.20.23:00
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After hitting level 500 and finishing a game. Once I get to the match summary screen, I see nothing. Then when I go to the main lobby I can’t see the bloodhound event anymore. All the challenges on the right are gone. I tried restarted my game and PS4 but nothing has changed since I reached level 500
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see and progress through the bloodhound event and see my match summaries
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach a player to level 500 while the bloodhound event is active ‌

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Junaiii
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Octadile
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match summary screen then also main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It’s a problem outside of game play
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? However many until level 500
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.20.23:00
What happens when the bug occurs? After hitting level 500 and finishing a game. Once I get to the match summary screen, I see nothing. Then when I go to the main lobby I can’t see the bloodhound event anymore. All the challenges on the right are gone. I tried restarted my game and PS4 but nothing has changed since I reached level 500
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see and progress through the bloodhound event and see my match summaries
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach a player to level 500 while the bloodhound event is active

Message 6 of 567 (21,542 Views)

Re: blank match summary, missing the old ways event challenges

★★★ Novice
@MGB_Kiddo for me it happend when i force updated it
Message 8 of 567 (24,040 Views)

daily and event challenges missing

★★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8Gram
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rdqqs
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match info
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. finishing match
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.20 16:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot see the event challenge or daily/weekly challenges
What should be happening instead? the opposite of the bug .
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? log in and see if the event challenge is showing.

challenges missing 

Message 9 of 567 (22,364 Views)

Apex legends Challenges

★★★★★ Novice

I cant see my daily, weekly nor event challenges, when I open up apex legends. These event challenges are essential for me. Please help me!!!

Message 10 of 567 (23,729 Views)