madden 22 ultimate team access restricted

by elikkhgf

Original Post

Re: madden 22 ultimate team access restricted

★★★ Newbie

Ridiculous I’ve spent so much time on mut if I get locked out I’ll never buy madden again.. I was on last night at midnight now it just says access restricted even when I try to log on through my phone not even popping up in my tab list anymore ... fix please asap or give answers

Message 11 of 34 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

HEY 👋 how are you. For some reason my Madden Ultimate team isn’t showing up in the menu and idk if that’s a ban or anything. But I didn’t do anything against the rules I know that for a fact but it what to do now. I spent my hard work and time on that team and I’m worried I’m going to lose it. Please just lmk what I can do 

Message 12 of 34 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FYI - I just chatted with EA support and they stated Madden 22 MUT is undergoing a "MUT Season" refresh and will be offline until at least 11am EST today, Feb. 17.

Message 13 of 34 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m always having this problem 

Message 14 of 34 (570 Views)

★★ Novice

Same and I play madden once every blue moon.. so I know I didn't do anything to get banned..we need a make It right ASAP or my play frequency is gonna go down even more....

Ps EA I haven't got any of my madden rewards all year 

Message 15 of 34 (561 Views)

★★ Novice
@WDE9697 This should be noted on the screen they are so lazy
Message 16 of 34 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue, will there be a hotfix coming out to fix this?? 

Message 17 of 34 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately EA does this to us. They let us spend thousands then falsely ban accounts for no reason WHATSOEVER. Second year in a row this has happened to me. Gameplay was horrible enough this year, I’m done with the franchise.

Message 18 of 34 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Madden 22 ultimate team access restricted for no reason 

Message 19 of 34 (539 Views)

Community Manager

There was maintenance today for Season 3. If you are still having trouble getting into MUT please let us know.

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 34 (501 Views)