Re: madden 20 development bug

by Str8-Donutz39

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey all,

We've been responding to another post on this here. To sum it up, the team was made aware of this and still looking into it. Although Madden Ultimate Team is getting more and more popular every year, as a long time Madden fan I know Franchise along with the new development trait feature is a huge core game mode for fans, rest assured this issue is not getting unnoticed. As soon as we have some more info around this we'll share it with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for sticking it out with us and good luck on the field this season.

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 28 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice

@ The Bugs still around and its a simple fix for over 2 weeks lol. Working hard EA.

Message 22 of 28 (1,942 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry literally haven’t played since I realized there was a bug
Message 23 of 28 (1,867 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I found the fix to this, unfortunately, it requires a complete deletion of all madden 20 saved data, a complete reload of the game. When the window pops up whether to choose the preseason roster or updated roster, click the preseason rosters. In my case, I was only 2 games into the preseason when I found the plays counter not working for Devon Bush. After going through the loading process, choosing the preseason roster, it's been working fine. You guys got 2 choices, live with it, and wait for a fix from the dev team, (good luck with that), or, do this process. Sucks don't it, when we pay 60 bucks, for a hyped up version that has so many problems. 

Message 24 of 28 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same problem have they helped any body yet I've quite 3 season thinking it was something I did but now I know it isnt

Message 25 of 28 (1,455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Dev-traits-not-revealing/m-p/8146215/highlight/true#M1735

This is where the chatter has moved to. Short answer is no... Not fixed yet. There is a possible workaround though.

@blakesavoy1995b wrote:

I'm having this same problem have they helped any body yet I've quite 3 season thinking it was something I did but now I know it isnt

Message 26 of 28 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Novice

Come on man, "rest assured" ??? well, rest assured we have all dropped tons of real life $$$ into your busted a** franchise pal.  And to hardcore fans its utterly unacceptable when you roll this garbage out and it doesn't work!?  Why isn't this a priority?  Stop worrying about what team AB will be on for next weeks roster patch and fix the GD DEV TRAIT snap counter!  This is a joke! Screw MUT & NO one cares about QB1 dude Franchise Mode 4 Life 

Message 27 of 28 (1,272 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Str8-Donutz39 Does anybody know if this issue is OFFLINE Franchise Mode only? That is what somebody else posted here - but I thought it happened to me in both connected & offline!?
Message 28 of 28 (1,271 Views)