Re: madden 20 development bug

by Bonaqa1

Original Post

★★ Novice
@msglenn2581 it s the same to me... i can simulate and get the downs played. but as soon as i play a game by myself it resets the counter... this makes the franchise unplayable...
Message 11 of 28 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Novice

The counter should not be reset when choosing the "preseason roster" at the beginning of a new franchise.

Message 12 of 28 (2,706 Views)

★★ Novice

Between the player counter not working, and the missing kicking bar every 4th quarter it is pretty hard to play.

Message 13 of 28 (2,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I've tested this every which way, and can't get it to work properly. I simmed to week 7 got their traits (star) then saved the game. After the save, they returned to unknown and 0 plays. I even tried simming the whole season, same effect. Since unknown is the same as 'star' I'm just gonna start fresh with the unknown status, and be "happy" about it. Even though it sucks that you can't get any superstar rookies using this system. My favorite part of franchise mode in years past has been drafting a rookie and developing them by playing each game. That enjoyment has been stripped away. One thing I haven't tested is if this issue persists to future draft prospects next year. This bug SUCKS!!!

Message 14 of 28 (2,568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup, same issue. But I have been informed that this only happens on offline franchises. Which is utter BS, but hey... what do I know.

But yeah, same issue, and its making playing the franchise mode a pain. I can no longer really draft and develop if I dont know what their dev-trait is. Frown 

Message 15 of 28 (2,483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@tema0090 Theres another topic about this.. It works if you use the pre season roster, which is kind of a pain in the brass, but still. I tried it yesterday and it worked.
Message 16 of 28 (2,468 Views)

★ Novice

Same! Annoying when it resets

Message 17 of 28 (2,338 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep after every game for me the snap count resets

Message 18 of 28 (2,328 Views)

★★ Novice
@geesussaurus news flash! EA does not give a *. Clearly.
Message 19 of 28 (2,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CandyFlippim86 I agree!!!They have had way too long to have had this fixed. I shouldnt have to sim 2 whole seasons just to get my players their earned traits! Not to mention why but the game if you can't grow and progress with your favorite players!!!!!
Message 20 of 28 (2,264 Views)