[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Lumpy clay/Future cube obsession

by unicorn_vdb26

Original Post

Re: the clay is back!! it keep showing up

★ Guide

Without group gatherings, I also have clay everywhere. In parks, on the food stall squares of SanMishuno, in the gym, in the waters of Sulani, on the slopes of Mt Komorebi. Just clay popping up everywhere.

I thought they fixed this bug in December? But for me it started around that time (not sure if before or after bug fix). At first I thought it was funny, but now there is like 15 lumps of clay in the water in Sulani and I can't get them out. 

Message 11 of 53 (1,085 Views)

Re: Vets employees play with clay and won't work

★★ Novice

I am having the same thing with restaurant staff, they keep pulling out lumps clay and then leaving them all over the restaurant.

Message 12 of 53 (1,069 Views)

Hero
@21Killjoys Moving your post to the clay thread as the other thread was mostly about the vet employees not doing their job.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 53 (1,055 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @21Killjoys @Lavendela91 

Are new lumps of clay appearing in these Sims' inventories, or have those lumps of clay been in their inventories for a long time now (from before the fix in the Nov 10, 2020 patch)? 

If you think the lumps of clay have been in their inventories for a long time now, you'll have to manually delete them.  If you think they're spawning new lumps of clay, would you be willing to share your saves with me?  Instructions on how to share saves are here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 53 (1,042 Views)

★★ Novice

I think the clay lump problem has been around since December - not entirely sure.

They seem to just spawn new lumps - I also forgot to say it doesn't just seem to be the workers either - random sims do too.

The link I can't access it, it says I don't have permission but I am logged into my EA account.

Message 15 of 53 (1,022 Views)

spawning not fixed with patch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except vampires, maccimo, paranormal and journey to Batu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? clay blobs everywhere
What do you expect to see? no clay blobs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. . bought a new computer and reinstalled my game on it. I've tried to repair the game dozens of times ‌

I

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 16 of 53 (1,002 Views)

Re: spawning not fixed with patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem...I also walked by a mistirasly floating lump of clay the other day...it was just...floating there...Oops'

Message 17 of 53 (978 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

no they are new

Message 18 of 53 (956 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They are new lumps of clay and also future cubes

Message 19 of 53 (933 Views)

Re: lumpy clay reappering

★★★★★ Novice

I am also still getting clay randomly placed everywhere. I have a celebrity home so people keep showing up at the gate and leaving clay in the street outside my sim's house (del sol valley 64x64) and since it is technically off the lot's grid I can't even get rid of these without the tool mod. 

Message 20 of 53 (913 Views)