Re: lumpy clay reappering

by troublecathead

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

morning or evening to everyone . i am still getting lumpy clap around everywhere still and it's annoyying so much , please can you fix this bug i've had it since the last updated and that when snowy escape came out . 02-04-21_6-52-17 AM.png

Message 21 of 53 (981 Views)

★ Guide

Hello! I use a translator, I don't speak English, but I hope I am understood. I have managed to fix this problem, although the form is a bit tedious, but it works. I have gone to each domestic unit, erasing clay and cubes of the future from the inventory of each sim, in each neighborhood of each world I have eliminated the art and technical service action plans, (when I went in to clean up their inventories, I used in a house of each neighborhood, the "testingcheats true" cheat, and in the mailbox I chose the plans that I want in that neighborhood), in addition to deactivating the votes of the other sims in the game settings. I have also deleted all units "out of the world" from household management, so that no sim still has clay or cubes in their inventory. So far it's been at least ten sim days, and none of them have any more clay or cubes in their inventory, there's not everywhere and I don't see any sims using any of that. I was doing this for a few hours, but for me it was worth it Standard smile

Message 22 of 53 (965 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm really sick of seeing lumps of clay everywhere and can't remove them. 

Message 23 of 53 (932 Views)

Lips of clay spawn all over neighborhoods

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars (it has no business in sims)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How do I know? Look at lumps of clay in neighborhoods. They are all over
What happens when the bug occurs? Lumps of clay are spawning everywhere in neighborhoods even with naps off and removed
What do you expect to see? Remove lumps of clay completely from the game would be best. All they do is cause problems. First they spawned in one Tory. Now they show up everywhere. Parks restaurants. I wish I can just burn them to hell they spawned from.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Lumps of clay spawn in every neighborhood 

Message 24 of 53 (948 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I went to each sim and erased the lumps of clay and the future cubs and those design tablets. The problem now is I still get them accumulating in places I can't edit. Like in the ocean in Sulani or in the uneditable places at the University

Message 25 of 53 (851 Views)

★ Guide
I solved it as I explained recently, and there is no more clay. I am really happy about that. But to remove the clay that was everywhere, the only way I found was with spells, my sim is a sorceress, so great, spell to burn, and then spell to clean the pile of ashes. But if you don't do everything I put in, the sims will keep generating more pieces of clay and the problem will never end.
Message 26 of 53 (836 Views)

Re: Multiple Issues

★★★★★ Novice

This lump of clay issue is a HUGE problem for me! I searched for a thread with a similar issue instead of posting a new one since I am experiencing the same issue. In one save file I have a sim in an apartment and people are leaving lumps of clay outside my door and recently they are leaving them in my apartment! They can't be moved or deleted! This also happened outside my celebrity sim's home in del sol valley because paparazzi and fans show up and leave clay all over the street! I had to resort to using the tool mod to delete these objects as they are off the lot or do not belong to my sim. Please fix this!! It's been happening for a VERY long time.

I attached a screenshot of some * leaving clay in the hallway for reference. 

Message 27 of 53 (764 Views)

Re: Multiple Issues

Hero
@SeleneRoseMoon I moved your post to the current thread. Could you save to Robo: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-ECO-Lumpy-clay-reappering/m-p/9986179#M172313

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 53 (728 Views)

Re: Vets employees play with clay and won't work

★★★★★ Novice

I would like to send my save file but the link provided did not work for me. 

I'm not sure if the clay is new or if it has been in their inventory previously. I'm assuming a lot of them were in sims inventories. I added someone to my family to see and they did have future cubes but no clay. I'm thinking sims have been picking up the clay left randomly around and then leaving it elsewhere (like in my apartment lol). I appreciate your help trying to fix this. 

Message 29 of 53 (702 Views)

Re: Vets employees play with clay and won't work

Hero
@SeleneRoseMoon Try this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 53 (697 Views)