lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX 580 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ReversedAimbot
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. opened apex pack
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. going in to a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? cant remember
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/5/2020 or 16/5/2020 cant remember exactly
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i was in a queue and i noticed i have a pack so i pressed on it and once the animation started i got pulled into a match and nothing was added to my inventory
What should be happening instead? getting stuff from the pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? be in a queue and open a pack but its not guaranteed to go into a game once u press on the pack tho

Was opening a pack and got pulled into a match to find out nothing came out of the pack bc i went into the match while opening it
nothing at all i checked my inventory and as a new player its easy bc i dont have that much stuff anyway and it should have the new unchecked thing icon

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: lost

Community Manager

Hi @ReversedAimbot.

Whenever you open a pack the contents are automatically added to your account even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. 

I'm wondering if the pack may have had crafting metals in it. Did you check to see if the amount of the metals in your inventory changed after you opened the pack? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)