Original Post

Re: loss of points of war

★★★ Novice

And

62A37456-50A6-428B-920E-4617206DF38B.jpeg
Message 11 of 16 (336 Views)

★★★ Novice
Damn. Thanks EA. You have not done anything. I lost the round because of your fault. and you wrote to me that everything is ok. learn to count points. You create products with bugs and do nothing. Excuse me, we cannot solve your problem. There is nothing left to write. I wish you the same success in all your endeavors.
Message 12 of 16 (309 Views)

@CG_MindTricks wrote:
Hey, thanks for the report. I've checked our records and @mysvs should be winning this round. We are looking into it and will probably follow up via PM.
@penka_cl thank you for the input, unfortunately, I am unable to see anything in the link you shared, could you please upload the screenshot here? As it would definitely help to investigate what happened.

Thank you.

The round ended 19 minutes ago. They cannot change the points that were assigned , but agree you should have won. Have you received a DM from MindTricks to try and help correct this issue? 

If not, I suggest you be patient rather than insult the people who can help you. 

Community Manager (retired)
@penka_cl Many thanks for the screenshot, much appreciated!
I am currently handling this issue via PM with @mysvs so that he can get the correct rewards for this Grand Arena event.
We are also investigating the root cause of this issue with the game team. So far it looks like an isolated occurrence but we will keep an eye out for any similar reports.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 14 of 16 (273 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Cheers 

Message 15 of 16 (257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks !

Message 16 of 16 (247 Views)