Re: losing after winning

by to0quick

Original Post

losing after winning

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? to0quick
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After every win I lose points. Game also periodically crashes during match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

After a win I lose points and I do not receive credit for and bounties and no fuel reward. Game also periodically crashes around 30 seconds into the match.

Message 1 of 12 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

Attached is a screenshot

Message 2 of 12 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Novice

GDI Predator tank and Temple of Nod do not load during match

Message 3 of 12 (1,190 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @to0quick. Can you tell me your Persona ID to help us investigate this further? You'll find it under Settings > About. Also, when it crashes, does it crash when you use a certain unit? Or on a certain map? And does the game close completely or does it freeze with music/vfx still playing? Cheers!

Message 4 of 12 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ha! I lost a match and was awarded the win today. 😁

Message 5 of 12 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

My personal is to0quick. I have not seen a pattern when it crashes, only that it does it within 20-30 seconds into a match. I've attached a screenshot of one of the maps that I've lost points after a win. I'll send another when it happens again

Message 6 of 12 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

My personal is to0quick. I have not seen a pattern when it crashes, only that it does it within 20-30 seconds into a match. I've attached a screenshot of one of the maps that I've lost points after a win. I'll send another when it happens again

Message 7 of 12 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Novice

This map also. Also, GDI sandstorm does not shoot missiles. I've also noticed that when my opponent users them I lose points when if I win.

Message 8 of 12 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Novice

Game crashes when I use NOD Scorpion Tank

Message 9 of 12 (1,127 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @to0quick have you updated to the latest version available in the Play Store? Can you confirm if these issues are still happening? Are you able to use Predator Tank and build Temple of Nod now?

Message 10 of 12 (1,081 Views)