live mode sims are slim but in cas they're ripped for some reason?

by ewsymone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

live mode sims are slim but in cas they're ripped for some reason?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've been making my sims work out from on the treadmill & the weight machine and i see no progress over a couple of days...but when i go to change their outfits in CAS they're muscle definition is way defined. Teeth bared

Message 1 of 6 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: live mode sims are slim but in cas they're ripped for some reason?

★★★★ Novice

@ForestNinja0 wrote:
"Go to School" is career tuning and does not affect weight gain or fitness. Try creating a test save: Rename "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4 - Backup" then re-launch your game. Start a household and test fitness again to see if the problem occurs again. If the problem does not occur then try removing all of your mods, and if the problem does not occur with mods removed, then test your mods in groups until you locate the cause.

That actually worked Standard smile Thank you for your time! :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (686 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Do you have any fitness or skin tone mods installed? Have you tried disabling all mods and custom content?
Message 2 of 6 (633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ForestNinja0 wrote:
Do you have any fitness or skin tone mods installed? Have you tried disabling all mods and custom content?

I have no fitness/skin tone mods nor cc but I do have just the "Go to school" mod installed & i will definitely try disabling them! :D thank you 

Message 3 of 6 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
"Go to School" is career tuning and does not affect weight gain or fitness. Try creating a test save: Rename "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4 - Backup" then re-launch your game. Start a household and test fitness again to see if the problem occurs again. If the problem does not occur then try removing all of your mods, and if the problem does not occur with mods removed, then test your mods in groups until you locate the cause.
Message 4 of 6 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ForestNinja0 wrote:

That actually worked Standard smile Thank you for your time! :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 6 (687 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the problem. Enjoy your game and good luck to your sims.

Message 6 of 6 (600 Views)