by nicoleguig

Original Post

lipstick menu disappearing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Fully Updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except spooky stuff and a couple other stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As I've not seen any other reports I'm not sure - but when I use the lipstick palette repeatedly over time it has disappeared for 2 lipsticks I use the most.
What happens when the bug occurs? The lipstick shade menu disappears when clicked on for 2 lipsticks - and it slowly got higher and higher every time I used it till it disappeared off the page.
What do you expect to see? The lipstick shade selector will shift off the page until it disappears and is not functional.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So this is only happening for me with the 2 lipsticks I use, the MAC collab normal one and the basegame CC collab lipstick since in my opinion they're the only 2 good ones - but now when I try to select a shade the shade menu disappears off the page, meaning I can only wear the first shade (which for both lipsticks are unwearable shades). This is extremely irritating and I haven't been able to find any reports or advice on this issue. 

Since I can't use the lipsticks properly at all and cas is my favourite part of simming this is really unfortunate. The rest of the lipsticks and makeup product menus are functioning totally normally, it's only the 2 I use commonly with this issue. 

Any advice or experience with this at all??? Desperate over here! 

I've added 2 screenshots - the first showing where the menu goes when I click the MAC lipstick and the second screenshot shows that for the basegame CC lipstick the menu is completely gone. 

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)

Re: lipstick menu disappearing

Hero
@nicoleguig Could you post a picture of what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

Re: lipstick menu disappearing

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I just added 2 to the post showing both issues. Thanks for responding!
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)