less amount of troops

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone,all
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 787-222-446
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug my quest for kylo ren has 6 troops and it shows there are only 5
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just tell it to refresh
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country india

I request I either get kylo ren or my 600 gems I spent on this today

IMG_4122 (1).PNG
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: less amount of troops

[ Edited ]

@no7ds Hello there,

You need to meet all 14 requirements listed in the "Prerequisites" tab to be able to participate in the event, which are: reach level 85, and have the 12 stated characters at Gear 13 and specific relic levels, plus the Finalizer capital ship at 5*.

Once the requirements from that tab are met, the player then needs five First Order characters for tiers 1-3. For tiers 4-6 players use their newly unlocked Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, who is the 6th required character.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: less amount of troops

[ Edited ]

@no7ds Hello there,

You need to meet all 14 requirements listed in the "Prerequisites" tab to be able to participate in the event, which are: reach level 85, and have the 12 stated characters at Gear 13 and specific relic levels, plus the Finalizer capital ship at 5*.

Once the requirements from that tab are met, the player then needs five First Order characters for tiers 1-3. For tiers 4-6 players use their newly unlocked Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, who is the 6th required character.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)