jawas applying too many thermal detonators

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? phone
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 364-655-542
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I tried to find another report of this but couldn't find one. there are mutliple videos showing this in actions. but it seems like Jawa Scavenger is applying too many thermal detonators when Geos swarm attack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? run a full Jawa team vs a full Geo team
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As stated there seems to be a bug with how many TD's are applied when Geos swarm attack a Jawa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lquvSQoXHpw&feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=-vkuAxmft0c

are a couple examples 

Would be great if this could be looked into.

Message 1 of 8 (789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: jawas applying too many thermal detonators

EA Live QV Team

Hi @yohann269 et all,

We were looking into this as soon as the first videos and threads came up.

As @ChristophIV said, we discussed this internally and won't make any changes to the behavior at this time and think we’re going to turn the bug into the intent and change the description to match.

Full details can be found HERE.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (693 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 8 (775 Views)

★ Apprentice

People are gearing Jawa's just for this glitch and will be a waste if it is nerfed. As someone that double zeta'd GBA this is a very annoying glitch that needs to be fixed ASAP... Like today at the latest because it is a big deal in GAC. Or if anything just acknowledge if this is a bug or not. Stop being typical CG with zero communication with the community. 

Message 3 of 8 (746 Views)

@jaredb03 Hello there,

The SWGoH Community Manager just announced this as working as intended, and the relevant Jawa ability will have its description modified.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/209582/jawas-geonosians-and-thermal-deton...

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (731 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @yohann269 et all,

We were looking into this as soon as the first videos and threads came up.

As @ChristophIV said, we discussed this internally and won't make any changes to the behavior at this time and think we’re going to turn the bug into the intent and change the description to match.

Full details can be found HERE.

Message 5 of 8 (694 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_HighCommand Thanks. Not happy about it. I also think it's very shortsighted of CG. Reminds me of the Expose issues. "we don't want to deal with it right now, because fixing it is hard..." At least that's my opinion. But it Looks like a lot of people are happy about it.
Message 6 of 8 (680 Views)

★ Novice

I am extremely ticked about it myself. Geonosians finally got a little attention just to have a bug take them right back off the table for any good purpose. The wording specifically says 50% chance to apply "a" detonator on attacking enemy not up to over thirty on 3 group attacks. So now I suppose it's going to read "a" detonator ×10 on group attack to cover the bug.

Message 7 of 8 (628 Views)

★ Novice

Another reason to be ticked off is just because people are jumping all over the bug and dropping gear into jawas, let's just ignore the fact that gear "was" also being dropped on Geos, so why report a bug that will be ignored and instead let's change wording so our understaffing can manage other issues. Sums it up I think, in my opinion anyway.

Message 8 of 8 (621 Views)