issue upon issue

by BLAZINGFYS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

issue upon issue

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever you start the game
What happens when the bug occurs? I am force feed an incomplete game
What do you expect to see? A game worth 60 bucks
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 PM CST to present
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? blazin archon
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. West
What is your game language? English

EA, putting a pretty skin on NHL 18 and calling it 19 is not how you fix stuff and keep people happy. A couple of points I would love for your developers to fix.
* No instigation in EASHL - WTH, if I want to drop the mitts, let me, don't tell me how to play hockey, if they don't want to fight, they don't have to accept but this is a basic of hockey that shouldn't be limited to big hits. Just cause a couple cry babies don't want to fight, don't take that away from the rest of us.
* Menus - I know you are going for an artsy flare but the menu system looks like something my 2 year old pulled out of his diaper and put on my screen.
*EASHL Pond hockey - Garbage I like playing EASHL with NHL/AHL/etc teams, if I wanted to play a game of pick up hockey I'd pick up a stick and play. Also if I wanted a NHL team beanie, i'd probably go to amazon and buy one. It looks goofy and am not a big fan but it is the least of my worries. Marketing gimmicks don't always translate to a better game.
I haven't investigated Clubs yet but I hope it's not as bad as what you have done to the rest of EASHL.
*HUT - I get it, you want to make money and you cater to the playmodes that make you money. I play this game for the community and I could careless about HUT. Maybe fix the other game modes to cater to the people that gave you money for a product, not just the people with addiction/no skill/more money so you can make a mint with Micro transactions.
* Matchmaking - I have 15 seconds to load a game, if someone drops, no one else can take their place before the game starts, then I take a loss because I have to wait for the puck to drop to quit the game. Also dropping my lobby at the end of the game so I can't stay in a party with my friends is just stupid - Please refer to NHL 18 because this is one of the things you got right in that game.
* Penalties - 50 Tripping calls in one game but no boarding, no checking from behind, no charging. Have you ever watched a hockey game or did you watch a hockey movie once and thought hey, this would be good as a game?
* Faceoffs - I think you actually made this a little bit better, jury is still out but the fact that I can actually win a faceoff was very uplifting.
* Perks - not a bad idea, not a great idea, please refer to EASHL Circa 2014 - It was great, I could put the stats where I wanted them. Rank = better stats, play well and get a better player. Oh and if I'm garbage, I can still pay to win so you can pad your pocket books.
This is two years in a row that I paid 60 dollars for a game that isn't complete.

This is just from 5 games last night so who knows what else I will find but I think matchmaking, instigating, and EASHL need your attention immediately.
#givemebackmyNHL14

Message 1 of 9 (1,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: issue upon issue

★★★ Novice

I listed general game play experiences. Maybe if you read the whole post you would see that.

As a paying customer I have a right to voice my opinion.

Just because it wasn't an exact error, I did list my overall game play experience so maybe they could do something about it. Steve should maybe learn to not be a snowflake. I didn't cuss, I didn't say I wouldn't play the game, I gave the developers an honest opinion on game play experience. If what I said doesn't pertain to you and doesn't concern you maybe you could be mature and move on to the next post. If someone pays me for my goods and services and I provide an inferior product, I would want to know so I could make it right. I cant just call EA so I use this forum to let my opinion and frustration be known.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,013 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

You have not listed a single bug. This thread needs to be deleted and this user needs to mature before he should be allowed to post again.

Message 2 of 9 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Novice

I listed general game play experiences. Maybe if you read the whole post you would see that.

As a paying customer I have a right to voice my opinion.

Just because it wasn't an exact error, I did list my overall game play experience so maybe they could do something about it. Steve should maybe learn to not be a snowflake. I didn't cuss, I didn't say I wouldn't play the game, I gave the developers an honest opinion on game play experience. If what I said doesn't pertain to you and doesn't concern you maybe you could be mature and move on to the next post. If someone pays me for my goods and services and I provide an inferior product, I would want to know so I could make it right. I cant just call EA so I use this forum to let my opinion and frustration be known.

Message 3 of 9 (1,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did and nothing u have mentioned is a bug.

Message 4 of 9 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, you gave your opinion, but you gave it in the wrong section. This is for BUG reports, not for opinions...

The fact that I disagree in almost every point of your original post is another matter.
Message 5 of 9 (962 Views)

★★★ Novice

If the developers are reading these forums then this is the perfect place to post. If what I say here doesn't pertain to you then move on. I put this here for people that are experiencing these same "issues".But if you must please feel free to keep commenting so I get more hits on this article!

Message 6 of 9 (939 Views)

★ Apprentice

This section is for bugs. Please keep your opinions to the proper section. This isn’t the place for your nonsense

Message 7 of 9 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

Trust me, I placed this post in the correct forum as well. I want this to be seen in as many places as possible. For two reasons, one so EA will fix this broken game and if it saves one person from wasting 60 dollars it is worth my time. Thank you for continuing to comment on this post so I can get more points for it to get better visibility, keep up the good work.

Message 8 of 9 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice
Dumbest post ever.
Message 9 of 9 (727 Views)