Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: invisible wall in silence the heart of rage wont come down..players cannot g

by MoxDonalds

Original Post

invisible wall in silence the heart of rage wont come down..players cannot get

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. beginning of "silence the heart of rage"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.02.19 08:00 cst
Summarize your bug just a few fights into the mission a wall is up and we cannot progress through it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the mission
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing. we are all stuck with nowhere to go
What should be happening instead? we should be let through

the mission will not work.  please fix

Message 1 of 10 (1,220 Views)

Re: invisible wall in silence the heart of rage wont come down..players cannot g

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET PAST IT

Message 2 of 10 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
anyone solve this?
Message 3 of 10 (1,187 Views)

★ Apprentice

The problem is that an enemy gets stuck behind the wall, I was able to kill him with my Storm Ultimate and it let us proceed.

Message 4 of 10 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Suicide by lava worked, but this bug is occurring. May be related to where teammates are when all enemies are eliminated.
Message 5 of 10 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is the enemy behind the invisible wall?

Yes he is.

I just used an AoE power and got him.

Message 6 of 10 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue but there's no enemy on the other side of the wall i can kill with my storm ult. I tried.

Message 7 of 10 (850 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This stronghold seems to be bugged most of the time, had instances where no one could rez because the prompt wouldn't show up, also the monitor wouldn't spawn so we couldn't progress
Message 8 of 10 (842 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bumping this...tried twice so far separate new instances and getting stuck at the crystal wall. Ultimate around or behind the wall aren't doing the trick for me.
Message 9 of 10 (794 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Me too. Also it doesn't just happen here. I've had it happen on random missions in the past. it's incredibly annoying.

Edit. I killed myself in the lava and it made the last encounter respawn and I was able to progress.

Message 10 of 10 (730 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help