Original Post

innacessable Conversations

★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Map and in the HUD compass (GUI)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) ongoing starting about 11/5/19
Summarize your bug three conversations that cannot actually be accessed. initially Mathias after his split, so the NPC is no longer to talk to. then sentinel Dax; a few days later and Freelancer Jani; today. the icon appears on the map and in the compass (only at a distance) but interaction is impossible.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not 100% certain, but if I were to guess for Mathias I'd say complete the 'triple threat' story ark before doing The emerald Abyss ark, probably not talking to Mathias at all would be a safe bet too. for the other two, I'm not sure, possibly continuing the story may cause it to happen, or it could be something else.
What happens when the bug occurs? as stated above the player can see conversations marked which are for one reason or another unavailable. approaching the area shown on the map will usually cause the marker to disappear. this always occurs regardless of whether the NPC is present
What should be happening instead? either the conversations should not appear, or should be accessible

the obvious fix in my mind is a check on certain conversations probably all involving Mathias and other NPCs who for one reason or another disappear to make sure they actually exist for the conversation, and in the case of Mathias in particular if he doesn't exist but the Mathiases exist it might to 'complete' the interaction.

Message 1 of 1 (63 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help