Re: in GA fleet defense, was able to place 4 reinforcements under 6* capital shi

by shhfiftyfive

Original Post

in GA fleet defense, was able to place 4 reinforcements under 6* capital ship

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug in grand arena, on defense, i was able to place 7 ships along with a 6 star Endurance. (limit should be 6 ships)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing current grand arena, must have 6* Capital (i used Endurance). when setting a fleet defense, start by selecting a 7* capital (i used executrix), fill in all 4 reinforcements, then before deploying, swap capital to 6* (i used endurance). notice that all 4 reinforcements are still filled. to confirm the bug, remove the 4th reinforcement ship. notice that the slot is improperly unlocked. you can fill it back up, then deploy. screenshots below show you can do this.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country usa

should only be able to place 3 reinforcements with a 6* capital ship. this Grand Arena let me place 4 reinforcements.

Message 1 of 9 (473 Views)

Re: in GA fleet defense, was able to place 4 reinforcements under 6* capital shi

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. Did you happen to grab a screenshot by any chance?
Message 2 of 9 (449 Views)

★ Guide

no, sorry. if it helps try to replicate, i think it started with a 7* executrix as default, i filled in 4 reinforcements, then swapped over to 6* endurance. that's when i noticed the 4th ship still there. i even removed the 4th ship, and the slot wasn't locked. so i filled it back in and deployed it to see if it would actually deploy, and it did.

Message 3 of 9 (433 Views)

★ Guide

and sadly, if i go into my already placed GA defense, and click on the placed fleet, the game won't actually let me see full details, won't reveal the reinforcements to me. i guess that's a design decision on CG's part.

Message 4 of 9 (432 Views)

★ Guide

@CG_MindTricks

here you go. reproduced it today.

(started with 7* executrix, filled it up, swapped to 6* Endurance before deploying, still remained filled up, removed 4th reinforcement, 4th slot still open/not properly locked, filled it back up. deployed it. screenshots)

rnfs.pngrnfs.png

Message 5 of 9 (388 Views)

Thank you for the additional information and screenshots, @shhfiftyfive ! Very helpful!

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the screenshots! Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce this issue. I used the exact ships as you but as soon as I switch the Capital ship from Executrix or any other 7* Capital Ship, the 4th reinforcement is cleared automatically.
When you say that you "started with 7* Executrix", just to make sure, when you try to setup defenses you first reach the screen where you get to choose which Capital Ship to use. You then pick Executrix and perform the rest of the steps you mentioned right?
Message 7 of 9 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

correct.

this obviously doesn't work in other areas of the game, only in GA that i've seen.

Message 8 of 9 (312 Views)

★ Guide

this is still a thing in today's GA. i've repeated it again. exact same method. not sure how you're unable to...

Message 9 of 9 (270 Views)