iOS Crash and Samsung Google Play Install Issue Workaround Steps

by CG_Kozispoon

Original Post

Re: iOS Crash and Samsung Google Play Install Issue Workaround Steps

★★★ Novice
So since my name is using ”å” I have to choose to either restrict the name of my iphone, which I won’t, or not play your game, which I want.

When will you fix this ridiculous bug?
Message 31 of 62 (2,178 Views)

★ Novice
I'm in same boat. If it doesn't crash after loading it crashes during EVERY battle, regardless of what battle I attempt. Extremely frustrating and I'm losing a ton of rewards due to not being able to complete anything. Fix this.
Message 32 of 62 (2,153 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m in the same problem. The game start but i can’t finish any battle loosing the daily rewards.
Very frustrating. After winning or loosing nothing happens.
Message 33 of 62 (2,093 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya,

Following up on this issue. Those who have included their Ally Codes have all been active everyday recently.

Message 34 of 62 (2,065 Views)

EA Live QV Team

For iOS users who have still been facing crashes, please note there is a new version on the App Store. Please update to the newest version and if you still experience issues, please reply with your Ally Code, Device and OS.

Message 35 of 62 (2,036 Views)

★★ Novice
I just started crashing today. Really disappointed. My guild needs me. Attached is what my push notification says for when my cantina energy refilled. My iPhone is a 5c operating on the 9.3.2 iOS. My ally code is 385-584-436
image.png
Message 36 of 62 (1,796 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have been experiencing this prolonged loading of my game since last November when a major update was released. 

Game just gets stuck at the loading screen. After awhile it says loading error and that really sucks when I'm at battle during Territory War. 

Entire battle is forfeited and so are my toons...

I'm running on iOS 11 on an iPhone SE. I've tried the 2 options that the dev had mentioned and even reinstalling the game but to no avail.

Please fix this...

Message 37 of 62 (1,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ally code: 815-635-518

My game keeps crashing when downloading assets.  I have restarted, and tried the workarounds to no avail.  Please advise

Message 38 of 62 (1,309 Views)

★★ Novice
I have follow all recommendations update gets to 13megs remaining and shuts down. Deleted and reinstalled same result
4D660E03-C365-4A08-9B88-B36E791B3156.png
Message 39 of 62 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me it's the update thAt broke it. Not very good is it. Does nobody test these. 

Message 40 of 62 (1,257 Views)