Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? tybyshore
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 19.06.2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:00-22:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i need your help
What happens when the bug occurs? i lost an icon
What should be happening instead? i need help

Hello, my name is Tiberiu and i need your help.I contact de EA help and and they redirected me to you.

The other day, a make a mistake in ultimate team.I made a gold upgrade and from mistake, i use an icon to complete the challenge.

I need your help with that.

How can i restore that? There is a way to recover the icon?

By mistake i do that.

The icon in Cambell 89 (untredable)

tybyshore is my psn account/nickname

The time when this happend was between 20-22.I dont pay attention to that because i was focused.After that i realized that i lose the icon.

Im from Romania .

Sorry for my english and i hope that you will hepl me.

Have a nice day and i expected an answer.

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i need your help please

Community Manager

Sorry to say @tybyshore but there is nothing that we can do in relation to accidental bids, listings or submissions.

We are unable to reverse the action or return the item to you.

The best thing I can suggest is that going forward you double check and then triple check before taking any action in FIFA.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @tybyshore but there is nothing that we can do in relation to accidental bids, listings or submissions.

We are unable to reverse the action or return the item to you.

The best thing I can suggest is that going forward you double check and then triple check before taking any action in FIFA.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko
Ok. I can understand that, but i am very disappointed by the EA.
The entire year, this game has a lot of problems, with gameplay and with the ultimate team.I spend this year 2000 euro on this game. I preordered the game and I pray to have luck this year with a high rated player.
But unfortunately wasn't how i wish (not even once, i don't even dream to an icon)
Every problem had the same resolution ''sorry, not possible.''
Never, anyone from EA doesn't offer me another solution.I lost a lot of games in the weekend league because the internet connection and the gameplay - ''sorry for the inconvenient, we try to fix it''. Never i get something in compensation.
I hope you understand my frustration but i'm sure that this year i will play fifa 20 like a normal person. With no money
I don't know why i bothered to try to solve this matter.
Have a nice day and thanks for nothing.
Go forward with "sorry, not possible "

Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)

Community Manager

If you have had connection issues @tybyshore then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)