Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

i got ONE legendary gear drop since the alpha.. am i doing something wrong?

by Hellekeeen

Original Post

i got ONE legendary gear drop since the alpha.. am i doing something wrong?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? freeplay GM1 and Gm2
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. nowhere, thats the issue. -.-
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) well once.. a while ago but never ever after
Summarize your bug i played since the alpha and have gotten ONE single legendary . i played gm1 and gm2 legendary contracts, freeplay stringholds.. heart of rage several times. tyrant mine. and temple of scar, no "luck".. i got my first legendary from accidentially kiling one of those "electro cats" in freeplay then it dropped.. but thsi was a while ago.. and no mater what i did, no legendary dropped after.. ever.. and i almost finished every possible challenge in the game -.-
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea if thats just me or if those issues may be connected to a profile, or player account i would love to see if more people have the same issue. i think at this place i shoudl have gotten about 2-.3 legendaries but in have one.. single one..
What happens when the bug occurs? no drop
What should be happening instead? legendary should drop for every 10 hours gameplay or at least once a week.. -.-

no idea if thats just me or if those issues may be connected to a profile, or player account i would love to see if more people have the same issue. i think at this place i shoudl have gotten about 2-.3 legendaries but in have one.. single one..

legendary should drop for every 10 hours gameplay or at least once a week.. -.-

Message 1 of 1 (25 Views)
Twitter Stream