i did not recieve the badge 'Hot streak' when winning two games in a row with w

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number not needed
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ragegenerall
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ragefatall
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? lifeline
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. start menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. winning
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26-02-2019 18:00 (about)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i did not recieve the badge 'Hot streak' when winning two games in a row with wraith.
What should be happening instead? getting the badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know.

gfdg

Message 7 of 10 (2,205 Views)

Disappearing Badges/Stats/Progress

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I think from the server issues yesterday, I lost one of my badges for Lifeline, I had the Hot Streak to win 2 games in a row, it is locked now and I noticed the badges I had on display are changed too. Some of my stuff got rollbacked? My friend during the same game was champion and kill leader, he kept his Double Duty badge and didn't lose it, but I lost my badge. How is this happening if we got it the same game but I get rollbacked and he didnt?

And since I am assuming it was a roll back, I noticed my some of my stats from all those hours I put in didn't count, some counted and some didnt, so I am missing some wins and kills, and damage done, etc.

My origin name is: JNDrifts

I main Lifeline, please resolve this problem.

Proof I had the badge at one point.

Screenshot_144.png

Message 1 of 10 (2,275 Views)

Disappearing Progress/Badges

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JNDrifts
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. BlessThyDick
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not an ingame bug
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Not an ingame bug
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Unsure, I didn't notice my Hot Streak badge missing until today, but I had it yesterday after my back to back win with my squadmate.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09/02/19
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I think from the server issues yesterday, I lost one of my badges for Lifeline, I had the Hot Streak to win 2 games in a row, it is locked now and I noticed the badges I had on display are changed too. Some of my stuff got rollbacked? My friend during the same game was champion and kill leader, he kept his Double Duty badge and didn't lose it, but I lost my badge. How is this happening if we got it the same game but I get rollbacked and he didnt? My origin name is: JNDrifts I main Lifeline, please resolve this problem.
What should be happening instead? idk
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

I think from the server issues yesterday, I lost one of my badges for Lifeline, I had the Hot Streak to win 2 games in a row, it is locked now and I noticed the badges I had on display are changed too. Some of my stuff got rollbacked? My friend during the same game was champion and kill leader, he kept his Double Duty badge and didn't lose it, but I lost my badge. How is this happening if we got it the same game but I get rollbacked and he didnt?

Since im assuming it was a rollback, I noticed that some of my kills that I got yesterday aren't here today, some of my damage, wins, etc. So basically lots of my progression and hours I put in, some of it was wiped.

My origin name is: JNDrifts

I main Lifeline, please resolve this problem.

As u can see, here is a screenshot showing I had it, it is locked now.Screenshot_144.png

Message 2 of 10 (2,035 Views)

Re: Disappearing Badges/Stats/Progress

★★ Novice
Please help
Message 3 of 10 (2,219 Views)

Won multiple games in a row and hot streak badge wont unlock

★★★ Newbie

Played bunch of games and won 2 in a row multiple times and hot streak badge didnt unlock. Is it bugged out? Will i ever receive it? 

Message 4 of 10 (2,234 Views)
Highlighted

LOST BADGES IN APEX LEGENDS PLEASE HELP

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TRX OMANE
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TRX REFLEX
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? WRAITH
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? BANGLADOR
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I DID NOT GET MY BAGES AFTER WINNING TWO GAMES IN A ROW AND ALSO I DID NOT GET THE BAGE FOR GETTING THE LAST KILL IN A GAME
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I GOT TWO WINS IN A ROW AND I ALSO GOT THE LAST KILL
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ABOUT 7
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) THURSDAY 21 FEBRUARY
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? YOU DO NOT GET THE BAGES THAT YOU HAVE GOT
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD GET MY BAGES
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? YOU CAN GO INTO MY ACCOUNT CALLED TRXOMANE AND GIVE ME THE BAGES CALLED HOT STREAK AND DEAD EYE

I DONT KNOW HOW TO SCREEN SHOT THINGS BUT ITS  JUST SIMPLE I NEED YOU TO GO ON MY ACCOUNT AND PUT THE BAGES ON WRAITH MY ACCOUNT CALLED TRX OMANE 

Message 5 of 10 (2,213 Views)

Not rewarded for completing certain badges

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? damiengreene
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. fifaforthebread, sorengreene
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage, and unsure about the other one
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the badge area of Lifeline
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to equip the badge
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Quite a few. Maybe 10.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 6-6 days ago, and also 2 days ago.
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete objectives to get badges and do not receive them. Specifically, Hot streak, and Teamwork. I have only had the glitch twice as far as I know.
What should be happening instead? I should be awarded the badge for completing the objective and be able to equip to my banner.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play the game, it is likely it will happen to someone you know, or you. There are plenty of other people experiencing this, as there are quite a few posts about it in the forums.

The badges that I should have received are circled in this picture. 

Message 6 of 10 (2,044 Views)

Re: i did not recieve the badge 'Hot streak' when winning two games in a row wit

★★★ Newbie

I hadn't had the badge before, won 2 in a row with Wrath and it didn't unlock.

Message 8 of 10 (2,023 Views)

Octane - 2 Win bug

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Eib0ne
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Won second game in a row as Octane, was champion in the second game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1 - Won a game, came on the next day and won the first game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/21/19
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? No raven badge for winning two in a row, as Octane
What should be happening instead? Obtaining the raven badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win two games as Octane.

I won a game as Octane then I went to bed. When I came on the next day my first game I played I was champion, and won that game. I never received the badge for two in a row wins

Message 9 of 10 (2,006 Views)

Hot Streak Badge missing

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SnowtrooperX12
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Tatunic123, SmellsLikeCats
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline and Caustic
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Checking to see if I had received the Hot Streak Badge for winning two games in a row.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Checking badges
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.07.19 02:44 EST
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Did not receive the Hot Streak badge after winning two games back to back with Wraith. My squadmates played Lifeline and Caustic both games and received the badge however I did not.
What should be happening instead? I should've received the Hot Streak badge for winning two games back to back
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win two games back to back with a character and see if you receive the Hot Streak Badge as a reward

Won two games as Wraith back to back and my squadmates received the "Hot Streak" badge while it is still locked for me. We played the same Legend Composition both games but I was the only one who didn't receive the badge.

Message 10 of 10 (1,854 Views)