i cant place ponds inside this area. and the house foundation is invisible,

by Happybudgie123

Original Post

i cant place ponds inside this area. and the house foundation is invisible,

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? discover university, cats and dogs, seasons, vampires, parenthood, my first pet, and the free Christmas stuff one
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i was building a house that would have a courtyard down to the ground level in the middle of it, with the building around it raised, i was trying to build a fountain or pond in the middle. the courtyard was originally a room that had its floor and roof deleted but the building squares are still above it on the next floor up. i havent yet added and patterns to my foundations, they are as you get them when you buy walls.
What happens when the bug occurs? i couldnt build a fountain in the area, it said it needed to be at least 1 meter, which it was. i then opted to try and make a pond there instead, i dug the hole and tried to fill it with water, but it got glitchy and would only fill water in each individual square, making it look as if it was floating with nothing besides it, not fill in fully as it would with the ponds outside of the house. i then also noticed that the foundations around the courtyard were actually not textured and could see the whole way through it and see under the world.
What do you expect to see? i would be nice if i could place a pond inside without the glitches or even a fountain, but alas i cant. i guess the building foundations could also do not being invisible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the only thing above the grass area is air and the grid, which has nothing in it

Message 1 of 1 (731 Views)