i can not unlock weapon

by llnj

Original Post

Re: Assault lvl10 bug

★ Novice

I have the same problem I just turned level 13 with assault class. my weapon at level 13 does not unlock. When i wait to get my stats like the scoreboard, it gives a error. It cannot load the stats.

Message 21 of 44 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have this problem on ps4 but not only does the weapons not unlock,the rank 8 reward role doesnt unlock either
Message 22 of 44 (1,352 Views)

Lack of Rank Rewards

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number G210 0000
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? TDM
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Unknown
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/4/19-6/5/19
Summarize your bug I rank up to the level required of a weapon but never gain the weapon itself.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? I level up and ingame it says I got the weapons; but after the match is finished, when I check they are not in my company
What should be happening instead? I should be acquiring the weapons

I was playing BF5 and I had been ranking up but when I checked later; none of the weapons were in my company.

Message 23 of 44 (1,336 Views)

MISSING MASTERY ASSIGNMENTS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the mode? Conquest
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since last update 30.04.2019
Summarize your bug Since the last update that happened on 30.4.2019 i havent recieved a single mastery assignment for any weapon i got to level 10. i tried everything. restarting the game, origins app, clearing game cache, reinstalling the game, talking to EA support atleast 9 times by now and completing all their "trubleshooting" steps both basic and advanced. all they managed to do after hours of explaining them what assignments even are (clarely they have no knowledge about this game), was manualy adding the missing mastery assignments. atleast some of them. they did this for 2 of my guns. for the third one, the commando carbine, they first manualy added me the m1a1 carabine mastery assignment instead, and then claimed that this problem is solved from their point of view because they have added commando carbine 3 times already. but the assignment still isnt there. apparently they dont have this mastery assignment in their scripts, thats why several advisors including their supervisor couldnt find and add it. but we need a longterm solution anyways, im not gonna spend hours everytime i reach weapon level 10 talking to support what they need to add me in game! i can also add that they blocked all communications on my original EA profile except the phone call on my own costs. they have done this after very first time i talked to them about the problem that im experiencing. i had to create a new profile to be able to message them. i can also add that i am strict and polite, i understand that they are just doing their job and so i have no itention for rudeness or anything but this was a drop over the edge. however, here is a thread about this bug on battlefield forums: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186582/missing-assignments-mg42-mastery-recon-profic... more and more people are facing this same issue. alot of them dont even get guns after reaching certain class levels. last update was a disaster if you ask me. they ruined more than they repaired. my game was working flawless before it, now i cant get any proficiency and mastery assignments after reaching weapon level 10. Anyone who is reading this please subscribe, forward and add your experience to this thread. lets wake the developers up together. i can only say that i am really dissapointed and that i certainly doubt i will purchase their game again after all of this. sincerely, U. M. @EA_Atic @EA_Blueberry
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? you can check all the EA support cases i have oppened about this bug and convince yourselves.
What happens when the bug occurs? after i reach weapon level 10 i do not recieve first mastery assignment - or any following ones. doesnt matter how many games i play afterwards. it has been a week since this accured. in the meantime i have played tons of rounds from the very start of a round to the very end of it, without any success of getting mastery assignments.
What should be happening instead? i should be getting mastery assignments instead of not getting anything after reaching last weapon level.

whoever is facing same or similar bugs, please click on "me too" button, add your experience to the thread and support us at this conquest of finding a longterm solution. 

Message 24 of 44 (1,369 Views)

Not unlocking guns or equipment in BF5 and not getting help from support.

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 750 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Your Company
Please select your region North America
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Some of my unlocks for my classes are not unlocking when I reach that level. Contacted support 3 times. They unlocked 2 guns I was missing from the medic class the first time The next two times they told me that I had to be level 20 or 14 to get all of my unlocks from previous levels. Asked them why and they told me that's how their developers are intending the game to be right now. This is ridiculous and I don't know what to do. Considering getting a refund for premier access since this game was the only reason I wanted to have it for.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing is unlocking.
What should be happening instead? You should have manually unlocked my items as that is how the game is intended to work.

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 750 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
Summarize your bug Some of my unlocks for my classes are not unlocking when I reach that level. Contacted support 3 times. They unlocked 2 guns I was missing from the medic class the first time The next two times they told me that I had to be level 20 or 14 to get all of my unlocks from previous levels. Asked them why and they told me that's how their developers are intending the game to be right now. This is ridiculous and I don't know what to do. Considering getting a refund for premier access since this game was the only reason I wanted to have it for.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my account
What happens when the bug occurs? Not being able to equip certain items in-game.
What should be happening instead? Should be unlocked.

Message 25 of 44 (1,330 Views)

★★ Novice

You get this message error "Could Not Fetch Your Report " right? And everything like mess up can't really know did you really earn XP and weapon on the level should be unlock but still show locked.

Message 26 of 44 (1,316 Views)

Re: i can not unlock weapon

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I am from Italy, but in the Italian forum I had no answers, I have three days since I have unlocked for locked classes, I receive nothing even though assignments, even continuing to level up I do not receive the rewards, when they make an update ?

Message 27 of 44 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

These things are happening to me to and i have not received the Lewis gun and I am at rank 11 and in the medic class I am rank 17 and have still not gotten the mp34

Message 28 of 44 (1,271 Views)

★ Novice

I cant unlock weapons when I get to the class rank I tried contacting EA support but they didn't help me what do I do?

Message 29 of 44 (1,240 Views)

Medic combat medic not unlocking

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? My soldier
Summarize your bug On the medic it say u unlock the combat medic at level 8 but my medic is now level 14 and the combat medic still hasnt unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Combat medic doesn't unlock
What should be happening instead? It should unlock

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? My soldier
Summarize your bug On the medic it say u unlock the combat medic at level 8 but my medic is now level 14 and the combat medic still hasnt unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look on the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Combat medic doesn't unlock
What should be happening instead? Combat medic should be unlocking

Message 30 of 44 (1,231 Views)