healing bind machine broke

by JNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

healing bind machine broke

★ Novice

bro why respawn broke my healing binds? also you cant type space in chat in the squad end screen. it tries to Kick you out of the game.

Message 1 of 10 (2,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: healing bind machine broke

Community Manager

@vaune_o  @JNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hey, this issue is related to the latest patch and not your local setup. The studio are aware of this, but until this is fixed the item wheel is the way to go. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (2,173 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue, I've rebound every med keybind, changed it in the settings file. I thought maybe repairing the game files would solve it, but that didn't work either. Finally reinstalled the game and still the same issue is somehow tied to my account.

Message 2 of 10 (2,190 Views)

Community Manager

@vaune_o  @JNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hey, this issue is related to the latest patch and not your local setup. The studio are aware of this, but until this is fixed the item wheel is the way to go. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 10 (2,174 Views)

★ Novice

thanks brother

Message 4 of 10 (2,126 Views)

★★ Novice

This has completely thrown my game off.

Message 5 of 10 (2,060 Views)

★★ Novice

Why don't you guys have a properly working integration test to prevent something like this?!

This sounds like a typical "bugfix produces another bug" kind of issue, which an integration test would had spotted before release.

Please ask the programmers to consider this.

Message 6 of 10 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes ever since the update I couldnt use heals on my binds. I thought i was the only person that was experiencing this problem.

Hopefully they get issue resolved, im so not used to the wheel right now.

Message 7 of 10 (1,961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

really @EA_David? after we got used to playing the game a certain way for 4 months this is "the way to go"? kind of a ridiculous answer. i would rather have people bhop healing all day long in front of me rather than not be able to use key binds for healing myself, and i don't even know how to bhop heal... totally broke the game for so many people and yet no fix for it. i just stopped playing considering how much of a difference it makes now that i gotta get used to a totally different way of playing

Message 8 of 10 (1,575 Views)

★★ Novice

you do realize they have to find where the buig lies before they can fix it. so him telling you "wheel is the way to go for now" is the only solution they have until they can address it. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,211 Views)

★★ Novice

Rooster I dont think thats the problem, in my opinion this update should have never taken place considering the amount of game breaking bugs. Shooting is not accurate while sliding, no heal binds, cant revert autoexec setting because cant run autoexec, douple legends are still a thing, shield sells still showing in hand even if you arent using one, voip chat volume is super inconsistent, multiple audio glitches, etc. These things should popup in quality assurance and should be fixed before the patch launches. Most of these bugs would have been noticed if there was test servers like in pubg, r6s etc. If respawn dont want to take that approach they should have their team do better qa.

Message 10 of 10 (1,173 Views)