Re: hAAT P2 center cannon TM bug

by GMEiserr

Original Post

★★ Novice

This is not only in hAAT

This effects aat at all - and additional: The upper Turret also gains turnmeter if the tank doesnt topple! I just did a test, just shooting the upper canon und hit the tank normally .. when the upper gun respawns it gains TM every turn, after three turns it respawns with 100% TM and kills a toon of your team.

Message 11 of 35 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm helping a guild with haat, this bug could prevent us from finishing it.
Screenshot_20171019-113547.png
Message 12 of 35 (605 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Would be nice to see a response here EA. Someone is clearly aware of this issue being reported by multiple people given they merged several tickets into one. This is a pretty major shift in HAAT functionality. If it were intended, I would expect to see a note about the change somewhere. That said, I highly doubt this is intended...especially the fact it "remembers" its previous TM when it regens...

Message 13 of 35 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I doubt you'll see a response while it's the middle of the night for them.

Same issue for our guild and means we're not going to finish this one, only our second hAAT.

Message 14 of 35 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

Our guild has decided to make a new try on the HAAT and we have launched it yesterday just after the end of the last TB (our previous try was at the end of August).

Unfortunately it was a very bad timing with this bug on the turret on P2 and P4...
so we already know that we will not be able to complete this haat that time.
but we really hope that we will get a compensation from CG for the waste of the raid tickets.

Message 15 of 35 (577 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report! The team is aware of the issue.

Message 16 of 35 (571 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Glad to hear. P2 and P4 experience this. Lots of raids happening, would appreciate an idea of when this may be resolved.

Message 17 of 35 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for the ack EA_Grasshopper !!!

Do we have an ETA for the fix ? ... Our Guild is now holding back the HAAT waiting for a fix, I'm pretty sure other Guilds might be doing the same.

Rubell

Message 18 of 35 (519 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Ours is. It was sheer luck someone in guild noticed the reddit posts before we kicked of a HAAT...
Message 19 of 35 (502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We have less than 24hs left in our HAAT and we can't do it if you don't fix it urgently. Should we wait or will we lose the tickets?

Message 20 of 35 (489 Views)