grand arena teams default to auto selected order

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy tab
OS Version android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 249154166
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Hi this has now happened three times .. I setup my grand arena teams, following the same pattern but when I logged this morning, none of the teams I set were present and instead it appears they have been selected from top down order of power. So the very first team has my top 5 power toons, the second team has my 6 to 10 power toons etc etc. Obviously this completely prevents me from participating in the event, and has now happened on 3 or 4 occasions, not consequetively .. but perhaps once per 3 fights ! Dont mean to be a moaning minnie, but this part of the game is what I look forward to most as it is the most interesting and interactive section Frown Is there anything that could be done, as I am missing out ? Thanks Andy
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Hi this has now happened three times .. I setup my grand arena teams, following the same pattern but when I logged this morning, none of the teams I set were present and instead it appears they have been selected from top down order of power. So the very first team has my top 5 power toons, the second team has my 6 to 10 power toons etc etc.

Obviously this completely prevents me from participating in the event, and has now happened on 3 or 4 occasions, not consequetively .. but perhaps once per 3 fights !

Dont mean to be a moaning minnie, but this part of the game is what I look forward to most as it is the most interesting and interactive section Frown

Is there anything that could be done, as I am missing out ?

Thanks

Andy

Message 1 of 6 (227 Views)

Re: grand arena teams default to auto selected order

Community Manager (retired)
@Ansallar Hi there, I checked your account and can see that for the current GAC Round 1 you had at least some teams setup by yourself (full Geonosian with Geonosian Brood Alpha as leader, full First Oder with Kylo Ren (Unmasked) leader, full Rogue One with Jyn Erso leader). Were you referring to another GAC?
Message 2 of 6 (200 Views)

★ Novice

That's right and I logged in this morning the team selection was described as above .. they should have been a first order, a bounty hunter, an old republic and also a revel/Phoenix squad. I always place a fidst order or bounty hunter in the top row before ships?

Thanks for the reply

Message 3 of 6 (191 Views)

@Ansallar Ok, so if the teams would have been automatically setup it would have been by character power, not the way it was setup for your account in the current GAC.
Message 4 of 6 (184 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, I'm sorry if I'm not being clear.

Normally I would setup teams by faction, as you have mentioned, first order, Geo's, bh etc.

When I logged in this morning, I could see my usual team selection had been replaced by the auto picked teams I described, not the expected first order or bh or rebels I usually pick.

A quick look through my history will show my usual squad selection, it dont change much

It appears my usual selection had been replaced ?

Message 5 of 6 (160 Views)

@Ansallar Not sure what happened though, because, as I've said, Auto defense is setup by the game only when you don't set any defenses and there's only one way to do it by character power (auto defenses doesn't take into account team synergies or leader abilities).
I checked your account in the backend and I couldn't find any errors either.

You can try setting up your defenses manually for the next round and take screenshots of it and then check it again one Round 2 Attack phase begins and let me know if it works as intended.
Message 6 of 6 (144 Views)