Re: graduated university but didn't get diploma and enroll option greyed out

by mailman619

Original Post

Hero
@mailman619 Did you play the Sim at the time of the graduation ? Are there multiple Unis Sims in your household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 30 (1,015 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes I even went to the graduation party with the sim and came out with a portrait but without a degree but I didn't know if it was a bug or not so I kept playing without questioning anything until I few days passed and I went on looking for some answers and arrived here. Yes I'm playing with the sisters
Message 12 of 30 (1,011 Views)

Hero
@mailman619 Did they graduate at the same time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 30 (996 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict no they didn't
Message 14 of 30 (970 Views)

Hero
@mailman619 Someone else posted this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-No-Diploma-or-Graduation-Portrait-with-two-graduat... when both of them attended graduation but maybe it's a general issue if you have multiple Sims at uni.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 30 (951 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't understand, what am I supposed to do? is there any way to fix this?
Message 16 of 30 (945 Views)

Hero
@mailman619 Read the thread and give me your thoughts on it if it's the same or not :D

Don't think there's a way to fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 30 (925 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] No Diploma or Graduation Portrait with two graduates

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 30 (843 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] No Diploma or Graduation Portrait with two graduates

★★★ Apprentice
@boomyjo I am having a similar issue. I'm actually playing 5 sims, same household who all went to the same university living at home. Graduation day they all made it and their notifications were 20 mins. apart. Then when it was time to go in only 3 of them disappeared into the bldg for the ceremony along with other NPC's. Tried clicking on the remaining two to go to the ceremony but they couldn't (waving their hands in the air like they were blocked). So the ceremony was done and the other 3 came out with their grad photos and not for the other two. So sad! I tried reverting back to a save and tried again and it took a different 3 and left 2 again! I really wanted the grad photos especially, to display, and the diplomas for their rooms, etc. I spent all that time working hard on these 5 sims to get honour rolls and this is what I get! So disappointed.
Message 19 of 30 (779 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] No Diploma or Graduation Portrait with two graduates

Hero
@wilcat74 Could you send your save to SimGuruRitzy as asked above ?

If you have a backup from shortly before graduation that'd be even better.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 30 (766 Views)