Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? [edit: email address removed]
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 06/11/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 23:15
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I finished Seria A 81+ SBC, opened the pack and got a gold version of Suso from Milan club. as far as I know, there is no Gold version of TOTS player as long as the promo is on.
What happens when the bug occurs? I got Suso 83 instead of his TOTS version. although he is on objectives, when this bugs happen with PL Sissoko and Onana, EA fixed the bug and the users received the TOTS versions. shouldn't this case be the same?
What should be happening instead? I should receive TOTS version of Suso instead his 83 gold version

I finished Seria A 81+ SBC, opened the pack and got a gold version of Suso from Milan club. as far as I know, there is no Gold version of TOTS player as long as the promo is on.

I got Suso 83 instead of his TOTS version. although he is on objectives, when this bugs happen with PL Sissoko and Onana, EA fixed the bug and the users received the TOTS versions. shouldn't this case be the same?

I should receive TOTS version of Suso instead his 83 gold version

Message 1 of 8 (463 Views)

Re: got gold ver Suso while the TOTS promo is on for the Seria A

★★★★★ Novice
@sba198517 No, Suso is in weekly objective only and from the beginning so it is correct that you have recieved just gold card
Message 2 of 8 (453 Views)

★ Novice

Sissoko from PL and Onana were also not in packs and when users got them, EA changed thier card to TOTS. why shouldn't it be the same?

Suso is also not in packs and I got him, so why will you not change him?

Message 3 of 8 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@sba198517 Because with Onana and Sissoko it was mistake made by EA, Suso is only weekly objective from the beginning, was not in packs any minute... that is why...
Message 4 of 8 (443 Views)

★ Novice
@kokotin My dear friend, Sissoko and Onana was not also in the packs , that was the mistake that EA fixed . they were not supposed to appear in packs and when they did appeared as gold version, EA fixed them. I'm sorry but I cannot see the dofferences between the two scenerios...
Message 5 of 8 (405 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sba198517 Hello, the difference is that Onana and Sissoko were possible to pack at the beginning as TOTS so at the end EA decided to keep them as packable TOTS players despite they were not supposed to be in the pack. With Suso,.he is from the beginning only weekly objective, never in packs. That is why you can find Onana and Sissoko tots on the market but not Suso...
Message 6 of 8 (401 Views)

★ Novice
@zakka1daa so you are saying that I can open a pack right now and get Ronaldo gold version?
Message 7 of 8 (381 Views)

★★★ Guide
@sba198517 No, Ronaldo is part of TOTS team, not possible to get him via weekly objective... It's like Neres, you get his TOTS in weekly objective but not in a pack.
Message 8 of 8 (376 Views)