[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Reg-Crow
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Ash
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bangalore, Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. a clay house
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. engaging a fight
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.11.21 8:26 est
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I had a champion introduction, even though i played 4-5 days ago. I landed and fought another Ash and when i got Snared, the game hung and crashed. When i opened the game i got Code: Snake i did not cheat nor intentionally closed the game.
What should be happening instead? Someone else should've been introduced as the champion instead of me
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i am not sure, but the bug occurs rarely for me, and it instantly crashes my game when i get introduced as the champion for no reason.

I had a champion introduction, even though i played 4-5 days ago.
I landed and fought another Ash and when i got Snared, the game hung and crashed.
When i opened the game i got Code: Snake

i did not cheat nor intentionally closed the game.

Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: got code:snake after a weird bug

★★★ Newbie

I get code snake and never cheated. I will be playing on Xbox and 1/100 matches in ranked I’ll get an unexplained lag then get code snake then sent back to lobby not in that game anymore but I can load back in never once have I cheated but it’s annoying. And I can still go back into the next match. I’ve never had any issues with this until this season. 

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: got code:snake after a weird bug

★★★★★ Novice

I'm the same as you I crash in the game in a match or it lags then crashes or just says stuck then crashes always with CE-34878-0, then it kicks me back to the main menu I start up apex I know squad is gone but it comes up with code snake and I would never cheat, my K/DR is crap I know that but it shouldn't come up with code snake when it crashes and squad get wiped unless they left which is why

Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)