gas force grip has 2nd attack sundering strike absent today.

by shhfiftyfive

Original Post

gas force grip has 2nd attack sundering strike absent today.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug in squad arena, GAS vs GL Rey team. GAS used force grip aoe while targeting enemy GK, the follow up attack (sundering strike) was absent. the game just froze up for several seconds, then continued. the attack never took place and never applied the shred debuff or any damage on the target Kenobi.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use gas vs gl rey in squad arena. use force grip. see if the battle doesn't register his 2nd attack. enemy team still had crit immune buff active if that could possibly be a factor in testing/triggering this freeze/glitch.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

i had at least 4 other people in my discord say it has happened to them as well.

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: gas force grip has 2nd attack sundering strike absent today.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

just now, had this happen in squad arena, in a gas/clones mirror, for the ai enemy as well. my gas was napping. my arc and echo were alive. he did the aoe, then the game just let some time pass and the shred attack never happened.

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: gas force grip has 2nd attack sundering strike absent today.

★ Novice

I had the same issue a few days ago in a GS mirror battle (my GS). Today it happened again facing a Padme team with GS (opponent GS). Also had a lot of guild mates say it happened to them too.

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)