game rule errors

by gEkKeGyP

Original Post

Re: game rule errors

Community Manager

@gEkKeGyP 

How do you know they aren't served? What is the indication that a penalty is called?

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 22 (661 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo There is no extended 5 on 3 after the first penalty is done, it just jumps to 5 on 4
Message 12 of 22 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@gEkKeGyP 

It sounds like there's no cutscene for the penalty then. What mode is this happening in? Also, is it wiping out the rest of the 5 on 3 penalty?

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 22 (648 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo franchise mode, I made my own team on the ps4 (expansion team)
Message 14 of 22 (645 Views)

Community Manager

@gEkKeGyP 

Is it also canceling out the remaining time for the 5 on 3 penalty?

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 22 (635 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo no it is not, but it should be that the next penalty starts at the moment the first penalty ends right? and then it keeps on being 5 on 3
Message 16 of 22 (618 Views)

Community Manager

@gEkKeGyP 

Yes. The 3rd penalty begins when the first penalty ends. For example, if you have a 5 on 3 and there's 60 seconds left in the first penalty, 90 seconds left in the second penalty, the 3rd player who just committed a penalty will go to the box, but his 2 minutes won't start until the first penalty expires. So, it either starts in 60 seconds when the first player comes out of the box or when a goal is scored.

This is not what is happening for you?

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 22 (590 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo No that did not happen, I already thought it was that way Standard smile
Message 18 of 22 (573 Views)

Community Manager

@gEkKeGyP 

Can you get me some video of what's happening? That would explain it best.

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 22 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

It just happened again, I was 5 on 3, 1 minute left on the shortest penalty. I get another penalty. However, 1 minute later it just becomes a 5 on 4 instead of an extended 5 on 3. So I can just take the extra penalty, as it does not add time to the 5 on 3. 

Message 20 of 22 (430 Views)