game not giving me badges

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? javarisooooo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. javarisooooo
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? pathfinder/lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. in menu when checking stats
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. checking stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 or so
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.01.20 2:08
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the game does not give the appropriate badges for what i earned. this has happened twice now
What should be happening instead? the game should give me my badges
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play a game and work to get a badge just to have the game * you from getting it

the game does not give the appropriate badges for what i earned. this has happened twice now, once for pathfinder when i did 2.5 thousand damage in a game and it counted both the kills and damage but didnt give me the badge/ win for it. the SECOND time it happened was with lifeline when i did 3.1 thousand damage and this time it didnt count any stat not the kills i got not the damage or anything that happened this game i will provide screenshots from both games

Message 1 of 5 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game not giving me badges

Community Manager

Hey @Javarisooooo

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. Were you seeing this happening while you were playing Live.Die.Live? If so, that's actually intentional. According to the event description: 

Badges, daily and weekly challenges are disabled in this mode. 

If you're playing other modes and still not earning the badges please let me know.

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (706 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

this is the second post im making about it because the first one got lumped into a section that has nothing to do with my post

Message 2 of 5 (809 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Javarisooooo

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. Were you seeing this happening while you were playing Live.Die.Live? If so, that's actually intentional. According to the event description: 

Badges, daily and weekly challenges are disabled in this mode. 

If you're playing other modes and still not earning the badges please let me know.

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 5 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me I'm missing my "triple triple for multiple legends  I've killed 4 teams solo counted them and it was regular squads 

Message 4 of 5 (630 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent i drop 22kills and 23kill on revenant in season 4 but no badges only 4k damage badges Frown please help
Message 5 of 5 (609 Views)