by admiralsanasa

Original Post

game lagging and not starting at all

★★ Newbie

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Red alert 2
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I downloaded the game form my library, and whenever I want to play, I would press play and the game starts, the game would go into full screen mode, background music plays. but moment later the screen goes back to the desktop screen, I can still partially hear the music in the game, but when I press the game icon in the task bar it goes into full screen a black full screen a second later I would go back to the desk top. and I am in this constant loop. I cannot close the program nor open it. only way is to restart the device. I tried to erase the game and reinstall it it is the same thing.
How is this making it more difficult? I cant play at all
How can we reproduce this experience? help me please

I downloaded the game form my library, and whenever I want to play, I would press play and the game starts, the game would go into full screen mode, background music plays. but moment later the screen goes back to the desktop screen, I can still partially hear the music in the game, but when I press the game icon in the task bar it goes into full screen a black full screen a second later I would go back to the desk top. and I am in this constant loop. I cannot close the program nor open it. only way is to restart the device. I tried to erase the game and reinstall it it is the same thing.

Message 1 of 1 (1,378 Views)