game crash while attempting jmk tier 3

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? zte blade v
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 439619435
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug attempting t3 of jmk gl event. game client swaps. while entering again, the game is restarting. this isnt the first time happening, ive had this happen 3 times when releasing jedi master luke, and another on rey gl. conveniently on a 60 ticket attempt. which require some 900 energy = a lot of time waiting to gather tickets or several energy purchases.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get a competent QA team, have different models, test thoroughly, and reimburse when found, this is ridiculous. its not a cheap game, and as per your canned responses of "sorry we cant do anything else" yes you can. FIX THE GAME! its incredible how low you value long standing customers, repack a product idea, and continue selling it as if it were new.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country mexico

i keep minimum open applications so it wont crash, however the game client crashes regardless, happens on different models. no, i had no way to record it and it wont help to send a screenshot of the game loading as thats what i got as a result.  

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game crash while attempting jmk tier 3

EA Live QV Team

HI @letoteiur and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us but apart from a number of network-related errors, we were unable to find anything that might be related to what you've experienced. We strongly recommend that you make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection when playing the game.

More troubleshooting steps can be found HERE

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

HI @letoteiur and sorry to hear that.

We've checked the logs available to us but apart from a number of network-related errors, we were unable to find anything that might be related to what you've experienced. We strongly recommend that you make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection when playing the game.

More troubleshooting steps can be found HERE

Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★★ Novice

i would've preferred a non canned response or none at all

the game crashed in the middle of the event, while i couldve been doing it on airplane mode, why would i need a connection on the first place. i was under wifi with no networking alerts. 

i would've get it that would  be the issue if it was trying to record a victory to the game servers and couldnt, but it was during game time after an ability was invoked, can you please muster a different canned response? 

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)