Re: game crash on Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese

by yehoshualee

Original Post

game crash on Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese

★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oneplus 6T
OS Version 9.0.0
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game crash on Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Yes we have to change language to English or others. But many players in my alliance don't know English. They have to change language to know the bounties goals everyday. So when will this bug get fixed?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country China

Game crash on Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Yes we have to change language to English or others.
But many players in my alliance don't know English. They have to change language to know the bounties goals everyday. So when will this bug get fixed?

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @yehoshualee thanks for reaching out! The team is aware of this issue and is working on fix. When it will be ready, I don't know but if you can give me a rough number of players you know that are affected I could push for a fix to be rolled out sooner. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

★ Apprentice

All China players have this problem. At lest 5 Chinese players in top 100 rank. And as I know, there are at lest 5-6 China mainland alliances have more than 150 players. Also there are players form hongkong and taiwan and some Chinese in North American. 

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)

★ Apprentice

I check the rank. There are 6 Chinese players in top 100 now as I know. And at lest 4-5 was in top 100 last season. They have a high win rat but just play 10 match a day, so they may enter top 100 by the end of this season. Some of them are in alliance like Terminus Shores.  So if you push a fix soon may really helpful.

Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)