[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro
OS Version 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 381-887-457
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I just reached level 85 finally yesterday and was looking forward to being able to be able to simulate the galactic war but I am unable to simulate it because it seems to be a bug that if you have earned the achievement before the changes too be able to simulate it it will not let me simulate it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You need to get the achievement before the changes that you made to be able to simulate the galactic war and the achievement must be earned before you reach level 85 this is what it looks like the problem is because I have another character that is 85 and is still trying to get to the 150 times of completing them
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States Of America

1. I was so upset yesterday because I finally got to level 85 and I have earned the achievement for the change to be able to simulate the galactic war now that I’m a little more calm I’m finally able to report this but now I’m missing out on what I should have been able to already great I’m unable to add the other screen shot because it is too large for you don’t like Apple products and that’s sad sorry but you gotta allow the file size to be 6000kD772D2DC-9EBD-4C20-BA2C-7EEFDD79FE39.png
Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: galactic war ability to simulate bug has to be fixed today please

★★ Apprentice

Yes but the problem is the answer is is on the forums and it’s a issue with the way customer service has to handle too many games on this site and they should have just sent me a link to the answer but they don’t have good management because they just need too set it up so that they have teams that know what they are talking about they just have people who are dealing with several different issues and Games all at the same place and it’s just not working just really horrible management is the reason I’m getting tired of searching for the answers that should be organized better and then they will have less complaints and posts 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)

All Replies

Have you beaten the entire GW (all 12 nodes) more than 150 times?

★★ Apprentice

Yes but the problem is the answer is is on the forums and it’s a issue with the way customer service has to handle too many games on this site and they should have just sent me a link to the answer but they don’t have good management because they just need too set it up so that they have teams that know what they are talking about they just have people who are dealing with several different issues and Games all at the same place and it’s just not working just really horrible management is the reason I’m getting tired of searching for the answers that should be organized better and then they will have less complaints and posts 

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)